Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
well fuck.jpg
So there's been a dumbass change to the whole new build 'cuz of a fuckwad programmer that turns the game Monkey Island minus gameplay.
1625801263403.png
no items for you.jpg
Which makes this build more of a Unity port test build than anything, and a lot of shit is yet unimplemented.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: reeroll

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1287523
So there's been a dumbass change to the whole new build 'cuz of a fuckwad programmer that turns the game Monkey Island minus gameplay.
View attachment 1287524
View attachment 1287527
Which makes this build more of a Unity port test build than anything, and a lot of shit is yet unimplemented.
Good God what a mess, I hope they will get their shit together and make their game can be play with both mouse and keyboard too. Just the mouse alone sound like not a good idea at all

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 1287523
View attachment 1287524
View attachment 1287527
Thank you for the info, but i hate you, i took some time to me to realise that was your mouse in the print screen under "mouse version" (first print screen) and i was "wtf happened with my screen, why there is a black dot there" i was trying to clean for some time until a rolled the page and see that the dot moved :ROFLMAO:.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game looks really interesting, I have two questions tho:
1)Why is it parody
2)There is invest in this game?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm somewhat confused is the game English, translated English, MTL, part MTL, or just doesn't work in English at all?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
View attachment 1287523
View attachment 1287524
View attachment 1287527
Oh hey! Dats me! Just want to say that the content is SUPER barebones as they are reprogramming everything from scratch, so the content basically ends when you get Sucky and end up max relationship with Linda, the little girl in the toy shop.

• Sad
Reactions: RemIsMySecondWaifu

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game looks really interesting, I have two questions tho:
1)Why is it parody
2)There is invest in this game?
One of the Toys looks like Carry from the Horror Movies... and her Character is pretty much a sexified Version of her aswell.

Sadly I am getting the impression that this game is dead or in it's dying throes... they stoped Updateing the game for awhile to port it to another engine ... even started a new project to wait for this to happen... and now the group seems to split and develope the game in 2 different Versions/directions...

Last edited:

ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
Game's name is "Spooky Milk Life," but game tags don't include lactation :unsure:
You do know that semen is also referred to in a vulgar way as milk, right? ... i mean, yeah, i wait the mommy milkers too, but you know...

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One of the Toys looks like Carry from the Horror Movies... and her Character is pretty much a sexified Version of her aswell.

Sadly I am getting the impression that this game is dead or in it's dying throes... they stoped Updateing the game for awhile to port it to another engine ... even started a new project to wait for this to happen... and now the group seems to split and develope the game in 2 different Versions/directions...
Thanks Eva

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes