nuckeer

Jun 11, 2021
'm stuck on the scene talking with bianca at the beginning of the game I don't know how and why

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
QUOTE="mamiejojo, post: 6052376, member: 3269721"]
well i done that but nothing happen / and how do i clean a save file to be new again ?
You can just start a new game and choose a different save slot. Alternatively you can delete them by hand in the game files / appdata.

If it still doesnt work try following the walkthrough and set your game to korean. (Its stupid but the current version doesnt work in english)
[/QUOTE]
well for some reason this time the mom give me the money thx for all and last question what do i need to fix the robot toy ?

Last edited:

aightfam123

Apr 24, 2018
Their newest Patreon post said they are still fixing bugs in that version so better wait for a bugfix, wonder if the new update reach the recent content yet or had to wait for a few more updates?
From what I've seen on the discord stream he does every day, they have added more content, including scenes with the other girl in the toy store, new engine, new combat system and possibly more scenes.
But the bugs are bearable I think, at least from what I've read on the discord.

Reactions: Mirnation

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
You can just start a new game and choose a different save slot. Alternatively you can delete them by hand in the game files / appdata.

If it still doesnt work try following the walkthrough and set your game to korean. (Its stupid but the current version doesnt work in english)
well for some reason this time the mom give me the money thx for all and last question what do i need to fix the robot toy ?
[/QUOTE]
You’re gonna have to buy some repair kits and use whatever materials (i think one of those bash kit looking things you get from killing the robot) and try to repair it. I kept trying to repair the robot every time and farmed the warehouse if i didn’t have enough materials.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
V0.1.13p bugfix has been released on there patreon

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The bugfix version is apparently out now, would be nice to post it here without the devs noticing.

Ah, who am I kidding, they will notice and I would kinda feel bad about playing illegitimately, but ultimately still pirating it regardless 'cuz I have no money.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes