AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
They should probably warn other developers of whoever it was that abandoned the project.
While i totally agree with this, probably will never help anybody, if the programmer have just run with the money and they are not doing anything, they don't have any contract, and the guy probably will never use the same name again (or will deny that have received anything), probally some kind of freelancer. It was a dick move from the guy, but i hope that they learned about doing contracts. At least i hope that this don't affect the update of the game, since from the from the post they said that this have happened in last winter and this spring.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Has there been any news about when the next version is coming?
If the progress bar is right, the only stuff missing for the beta 1.5 is coding, so maybe 1-2 months with luck, but all depends on the programer, maybe the guy is a beast and this month, but don't look like.

Reactions: thesilentking

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
If the progress bar is right, the only stuff missing for the beta 1.5 is coding, so maybe 1-2 months with luck, but all depends on the programer, maybe the guy is a beast and this month, but don't look like.
Oh, that's a shame, I was really looking forward to a release this month. Where do you see this progress bar you mentioned?

Jul 28, 2020
There is a lot of devs that use these kind of progress bar, the only problem is that we never know if up date or is old.
I'm hoping it's old, since they've brought another programmer from another one of there titles and few weeks ago, and if 10% is only done by now, it'll be another month or 2 :(

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
Should give you everything accessible right now.
Some scenes are one-time-only so playing through it yourself is advisable.
its not downloading, you might need to put it into a zip file first
Also tried to save the text as a .sav and it doesnt work

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes