Jul 28, 2020
I'm afraid it may be a little while before the next content update :( They've just released a demo for the new Unity transfer, which has up until the first Alyssa scene (Toy store lady), but nothing after that has been added in yet, simply a advert for the full game (so I assume this demo would be free maybe?). It does have all the new dugeon layouts and generation; new movement; new posing animations for characters, and some (very VERY uhh... interesting?) English translation, so a lot has been done, it's really just scenes and story that needs adding, the base game is ready to go.

I will say I'm very pleased with the Unity transfer, makes the game feel very official and polished, so it's a massive shame they had such a delay due to hired staff just dipping after getting paid... the game's also set to release on Steam too, just waiting for page review.

Also, I won't be uploading the demo here, as like I said I think this will be avaliable for free from the looks of the ending title screen, and there's less content than what's avaliable for the current Beta, so when they're ready to release it, they will.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I'm afraid it may be a little while before the next content update :( They've just released a demo for the new Unity transfer, which has up until the first Alyssa scene (Toy store lady), but nothing after that has been added in yet, simply a advert for the full game (so I assume this demo would be free maybe?). It does have all the new dugeon layouts and generation; new movement; new posing animations for characters, and some (very VERY uhh... interesting?) English translation, so a lot has been done, it's really just scenes and story that needs adding, the base game is ready to go.

I will say I'm very pleased with the Unity transfer, makes the game feel very official and polished, so it's a massive shame they had such a delay due to hired staff just dipping after getting paid... the game's also set to release on Steam too, just waiting for page review.

Also, I won't be uploading the demo here, as like I said I think this will be avaliable for free from the looks of the ending title screen, and there's less content than what's avaliable for the current Beta, so when they're ready to release it, they will.
thanks for the information man , something to be hyped for in a couple months .

Kampank

Jan 28, 2019
there's something error with my game cuz I cant progress bcs the sucky doll wont appear even when I've already buy all the doll cant open their scene

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
there's something error with my game cuz I cant progress bcs the sucky doll wont appear even when I've already buy all the doll cant open their scene
Do you have the language set to english? There's a weird thing where the game doesnt work in english but you can do more in korean

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
hey guys how do i get the first 100$ in the early game i still don't know get them so i can't continue
and when i go to the toys hop i can't interact with the box of toys

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
hey guys how do i get the first 100$ in the early game i still don't know get them so i can't continue
and when i go to the toys hop i can't interact with the box of toys
Check the walkthrough on page 1 but basically:
Introduce to sisters.
Offend little sister by touching teddy.
Go talk to mom (she gives you the 100$).
Go to toy shop.

Reactions: reddeaderf
Jan 4, 2020
Is the newest version still the one that ends with the sucky scene?
Yes and no.
There is a new demo on the patreon but it hasnt been posted here (iirc) because it has less content than the "old" Demo. Its just to test the new engine which makes implementing more frequent updates easier.
There is still the thing about the coder that left with the money and there are no news about it that i know. Patreon looks promising though overall.
Mhmm, but works being done everyday, so don't go thinking it's being abandoned yet:)
Definitely.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes and no.
There is a new demo on the patreon but it hasnt been posted here (iirc) because it has less content than the "old" Demo. Its just to test the new engine which makes implementing more frequent updates easier.
There is still the thing about the coder that left with the money and there are no news about it that i know. Patreon looks promising though overall.

Definitely.
Oh damn! So that coder actually run away with the money? I really hope it won't affect future development or anymore dramas after that, hopefully when can at least see how the new demo combat and gameplay system be like

Jul 28, 2020
Yes and no.
So, another game that Ginkgo Studios is apart of called 'Isekai Quest' (which is on Steam atm) has had its programmer 'R35' moved over to Spooky Milk Life for the time being, I'm guessing until this next update is pushed out, hopefully by then they will have sorted a new programmer to fill that role.

This info is available on the announcements page on Steam for Isekai Quest, so if you're looking for more info (although there really ins't any), then you can look there.

Jan 4, 2020
So, another game that Ginkgo Studios is apart of called 'Isekai Quest' (which is on Steam atm) has had its programmer 'R35' moved over to Spooky Milk Life for the time being, I'm guessing until this next update is pushed out, hopefully by then they will have sorted a new programmer to fill that role.

This info is available on the announcements page on Steam for Isekai Quest, so if you're looking for more info (although there really ins't any), then you can look there.
That's reassuring. (y)

Reactions: thesilentking

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
Check the walkthrough on page 1 but basically:
Introduce to sisters.
Offend little sister by touching teddy.
Go talk to mom (she gives you the 100$).
Go to toy shop.
well i done that but nothing happen / and how do i clean a save file to be new again ?

Jan 4, 2020
QUOTE="mamiejojo, post: 6052376, member: 3269721"]
well i done that but nothing happen / and how do i clean a save file to be new again ?
[/QUOTE]
You can just start a new game and choose a different save slot. Alternatively you can delete them by hand in the game files / appdata.

If it still doesnt work try following the walkthrough and set your game to korean. (Its stupid but the current version doesnt work in english)

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
We know but some one said that the new version got least content and H scenes than this one so they want to wait for the next one to leak it
To be fair most people would take it as long as the English is or was fixed so they no longer have to play the last half of the build in Korean .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To be fair most people would take it as long as the English is or was fixed so they no longer have to play the last half of the build in Korean .
Same! Not just that but the change in combat system and switch to Unity had me curious and want to play to see how stable it was compare to this one even if it only have a bit of content

Reactions: thesilentking
Jul 28, 2020
The English was run through google translate, I'd say probably 80% isn't actually legible. Plus, like I said it's very limited in scenes so it's really not worth it if you're just after an English build. The current version on F95 is playable in English up to a certain point, then the game breaks; that playable point is actually futher along than the unity build has, so again, you're better of sticking with that

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes