zate

Jan 21, 2021
el juego no aparece en Steam quiero comprarlo pero no solo dice que termina 2021 rayos

Entus

Jul 31, 2021
how many sex scene in this version ? i mean it's only have blow job scene with linda and alisa, i have 2 token and only can use 1 token to up my STR on gym, even there's still 1 token left but the game keep telling me my token is not enough, and the quest for little sister is still under development
on rpgm version i've encountered 1 bath scene with raury, bed rub with raury, 1 stand up and carry with raury, blowjob with alyssa, and blowjob with raury, while on unity version blowjob with linda dan alisa, and sex scene with linda

njc6326

May 21, 2017
can someone tell me why they deleted all the H scenes(eg, dolls scenes and young sister scene) when they update to the new ver?

Last edited:

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
can someone tell me why they deleted all the H scenes(eg, dolls scenes and young sister scene) when they update to the new ver?
They changed engines, they're remaking it but everything is now planned out and hopefully less buggy.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Mango, the developer, has over 50 h scenes and animations done, the programmer they hired is fucking them up working really slow. That's why in the meantime mango made the spooky milk farm game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
so, yeah
Their discord got strike for legal issues and now they had to change their contents? Damn, that's suck badly because we won't see the next update anytime soon. Dev didn't talk about the reason but I guess it might be because of those horror movie characters they use in the game

Jan 4, 2020
Their discord got strike for legal issues and now they had to change their contents? Damn, that's suck badly because we won't see the next update anytime soon. Dev didn't talk about the reason but I guess it might be because of those horror movie characters they use in the game
I think it's more because of the kind of scenes they introduced especially in the last few updates that might have gotten them into trouble. We'll have to wait and see how much and what they change about the game.

Entus

Jul 31, 2021
so, is there any new discord server from dev?

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I'm having issues getting out of the room at the beginning and I have no clue why. I can't get out.

Entus

Jul 31, 2021
My point still stands. Too early to be asking if there's a new server when the old one just went down.
so do mine, all of server discord i've seen that hacked or broken and the admin build a new server just in a few hours after takedown

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
so what's the different? in the end its the same, the server is gone right
The difference is that when a server gets hacked or broken, that server is dead. The person in charge only has to make a new server. THIS server was closed due to legal complications. They can't reopen till they sort out the legal complications first.
If somebody breaks your lemonade stand, you just make a new one.
If a cop says your lemonade stand is illegal, yeah it sucks, but you gotta sort that out before making a new one.

Reactions: ItReallyDontMatter
Jan 4, 2020
Devs just posted an update on their patreon. As probably everyone suspected, the problem was raury and her body type by being to child like.
Trying to release it on steam was probably also what caused an uproar forcing them to change her model and that of other chars as well.
If that was what got you interested in the game, gl finding a new one.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Devs just posted an update on their patreon. As probably everyone suspected, the problem was raury and her body type by being to child like.
Trying to release it on steam was probably also what caused an uproar forcing them to change her model and that of other chars as well.
If that was what got you interested in the game, gl finding a new one.
Really that was just waiting to happen, let's be real.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes