Null98

Nov 14, 2018
There possibly could be a H content patch if they're thinking of putting on steam, maybe it would restore some things but that's just wishful thinking but that could happen.

dfsc1234

Nov 15, 2020
After the prologue i still cannot save game
i tried to change language ,run as admin and still not happen

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
There possibly could be a H content patch if they're thinking of putting on steam, maybe it would restore some things but that's just wishful thinking but that could happen.
I was assuming that would be the case since they already have the animations ready, but any mention of it on their Patreon just has em saying "We're sorry, we don't plan on doing it."

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Aw man, now they're adjusting the other short characters. Not worth staying as a patron, for me at least.

Jan 4, 2020
same. came for the shortstacks but i will look at the game from time to time in case they add shortstacks in the form of more toys or any spooky ghost action.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
The death of shortstacks isn't the only reason I'm miffed. The other is the fact they got 3 Patreon pages, but Subscribestar (with their more lenient policies) for some reason is beyond them. I don't care if it's separate people, they're still banking off the main product Spooky Milk Life.

Jul 28, 2020
They've lost about 1/5 of subs from this, so maybe it'll make them rethink some of their ideas. Still no mention of a new discord being made either. Just feel like they've shut out their community for the moment to silence a lot of feedback.

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I don't understand the steam obsession, my god. You can post your games on dlsite and if ppl want to buy it they will do it either way. Steam only kills those things that make this games unique. The loss of Raury and probably some of the dolls, the toy store blonde girl, even the animals is such a downgrade to this game. I hope they see that steam release is only restraining them. Also, the silence on the discord server is also a bad image for them, no transparency, which is one of the biggest pros for people on supporting these games... Unlucky

• Wow
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator
Jan 4, 2020
I don't understand the steam obsession, my god. You can post your games on dlsite and if ppl want to buy it they will do it either way. Steam only kills those things that make this games unique. The loss of Raury and probably some of the dolls, the toy store blonde girl, even the animals is such a downgrade to this game. I hope they see that steam release is only restraining them. Also, the silence on the discord server is also a bad image for them, no transparency, which is one of the biggest pros for people on supporting these games... Unlucky
I didn_t even think about the animals. Jeez if they cut the pet store i am out..

Reactions: BlackMamba6

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Any patreon subscribers here? I'm considering subscribing to check out some sneak peaks of the upcoming Art, particularly missy. Are there any new art locked in the patreon that isnt found on mangomango's pixiv?

Jul 28, 2020
Any patreon subscribers here? I'm considering subscribing to check out some sneak peaks of the upcoming Art, particularly missy. Are there any new art locked in the patreon that isnt found on mangomango's pixiv?
I'd say a majority of the art on patreon that is worth viewing is already on pixiv, and no Missy artwork is on Patreon as far as I can tell, so not worth the sub if that's what you're after. What you're really paying for is access to the game and update info, although download links have been removed due to legal reasons mentioned above, and update info is quite vague and lacking at the moment. There was a discord which, if subbed on patreon, gave access to a channel with like 50 uncensored animated pieces, but sadly that discord was deleted. Up to you, but I've lowered my tier recently due to everything that's been going on, combined with a lack of info as to whats happening with the next update...

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I'd say a majority of the art on patreon that is worth viewing is already on pixiv, and no Missy artwork is on Patreon as far as I can tell, so not worth the sub if that's what you're after. What you're really paying for is access to the game and update info, although download links have been removed due to legal reasons mentioned above, and update info is quite vague and lacking at the moment. There was a discord which, if subbed on patreon, gave access to a channel with like 50 uncensored animated pieces, but sadly that discord was deleted. Up to you, but I've lowered my tier recently due to everything that's been going on, combined with a lack of info as to whats happening with the next update...
Thank you for the information mate! I was in the discord before they closed things but i was really contemplating to sub to check out art and animations that werent disclosed yet. In the channel, were there pieces of uncensored art like you mentioned that was not disclosed in pixiv? Maybe if the discord is up and running again i might do so if there are newer art

Jul 28, 2020
Thank you for the information mate! I was in the discord before they closed things but i was really contemplating to sub to check out art and animations that werent disclosed yet. In the channel, were there pieces of uncensored art like you mentioned that was not disclosed in pixiv? Maybe if the discord is up and running again i might do so if there are newer art
No worries:) Uh I don't think so, as far as I can remember at least, it's been a while since I saw it. If and when the discord is up, I'll see if they add back in that channel and post here if it is.

Jan 4, 2020
Lowered my tier aswell rn i can only advice against subscribing. If there are any uplifting news about the games situation or any updates, you will hear it here first.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I canceled my pledge but I still have access for this month, so if there's hope of them rethinking going back to original designs then I'll repledge.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes