reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
okaaay i play the ver 0.6 and stuck when i got the hooker doll, they say to place it in basement. but how ? i click everywhere to no avail in the basement.

and then i download the beta ver 1. i stuck the game freeze when mc talk to raury in the damn prolog, fak.

JacobL

Aug 21, 2018
okaaay i play the ver 0.6 and stuck when i got the hooker doll, they say to place it in basement. but how ? i click everywhere to no avail in the basement.

and then i download the beta ver 1. i stuck the game freeze when mc talk to raury in the damn prolog, fak.
v0.6 end when you get doll

beta only works in Kearon

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
but when i switch to korea language in beta its still the same, freeze when i talk to raury
Nvm, it works, but raory sprite is messed up.

Last edited:

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
but when i switch to korea language in beta its still the same, freeze when i talk to raury
play in korea from beginning, if on beginning you played with eng then switched to korean, its normal you stuck, you must played from beginning korean, dont worry if you have been played this game for few days you'll somehow develop muscle memory

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
yeah i do play kr language from begining, it works, but now raory sprite is messed up sometimes her sprite is not even showed up.

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
WTF, this version is so much better! How did this game get fucked up so quickly?
haiya, that beta was built on RPGM and the one on this web was unity version, they wanted to change the game software from RPGM to Unity, since the game is much better on unity than on RPGM

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
Guys I'm trying to play the beta version of the game and everytime I start a scene tha game freezes only sometimes the scene starts but don't know why the game keep frozing after an attempt to start a scene

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
Guys I'm trying to play the beta version of the game and everytime I start a scene tha game freezes only sometimes the scene starts but don't know why the game keep frozing after an attempt to start a scene
And yes I played the game in Korean form the start

Jul 28, 2020
i am not understand single thing at korean language. how can i finish it. can anybody tell me what to do ? i need walkthrough
Check OP, there's a link to a walkthrough at the bottom (This is for the old version which requires the game be played in Korean to work) Newest version works fully in English, no need to play in Korean

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Its like he killed his own game by catering to the steam npc public.
Edit: and i dont think im going crazy but i remember playing an english version that featured content as far as the crazy doll fight.and no,it was not unity,the characters sprites never moved unless it was H animation

Last edited:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Not surprising. Steam is the largest game platform. The guy just wants more money so he put it there and then changed stuff for it to remain.

Jul 28, 2020
I hope more patrons pull funding to show this greedy fool what a pyrrhic victory staying on Steam will be.
Patreons gone back up to 1000, back to where it was beforehand. Seems putting the game on itch.io brought in a lot of new people, which I actually believe at least some of the concern regarding the character designs came from; some of the comments on there directly address the presentation of Raury as an issue.

It's just confusing as, if the issue was with Steam, I'd assume all of the old images of Raury would have to be changed straight away, but they're all still there.

We can only hope for a patch that reverts old character designs...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes