NEGA

May 5, 2017
Patreons gone back up to 1000, back to where it was beforehand. Seems putting the game on itch.io brought in a lot of new people, which I actually believe at least some of the concern regarding the character designs came from; some of the comments on there directly address the presentation of Raury as an issue.

It's just confusing as, if the issue was with Steam, I'd assume all of the old images of Raury would have to be changed straight away, but they're all still there.

We can only hope for a patch that reverts old character designs...
So the new patreons are in favor of the changes or against them?
I just hope the shorstacks manage to stay in the game

Jul 28, 2020
So the new patreons are in favor of the changes or against them?
I just hope the shorstacks manage to stay in the game
Whenever a post comes up detailing the new changes, there's a few in support, but generally the comments are about having a way to revert back to previous models, it's just they never get a response or any acknowledgment. Me too man, could of just changed some of her lines so she didn't sound young, rather than spend ages changing all the models...

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
It's really odd. I noticed it as well. I wouldn't mind the changes if they explained in specific the issues they dealt with. Everyone wants to know why they can't make an alternate version, but the only explanation they ever give if any is "Sorry, we can't." The lack of transparency is very concerning

NEGA

May 5, 2017
It's really odd. I noticed it as well. I wouldn't mind the changes if they explained in specific the issues they dealt with. Everyone wants to know why they can't make an alternate version, but the only explanation they ever give if any is "Sorry, we can't." The lack of transparency is very concerning
I decided to check the itch.io of the game and I noticed it thanks to the itch players that the game is getting changed, man really what can we do so the game stays like it was supposed to be

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
English dialogue in the new version is hit and miss. Is it too much to hire an english editor? Raury was changed from being a short young girl to someone about to enter college. I don't mind her new design, but in terms of story it doesn't really make sense to be getting her a doll at that age.
Selling bug still exists so if you don't wanna grind for cash just keep clicking the sell button on an item even if the item disappears. I'll keep you guys posted in case there's anything notable.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
English dialogue in the new version is hit and miss. Is it too much to hire an english editor? Raury was changed from being a short young girl to someone about to enter college. I don't mind her new design, but in terms of story it doesn't really make sense to be getting her a doll at that age.
Selling bug still exists so if you don't wanna grind for cash just keep clicking the sell button on an item even if the item disappears. I'll keep you guys posted in case there's anything notable.
Is there any changelog for the new version?

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Differences besides some character redesigns is a questline for Dolly (Store Mascot) which leads you to the playground in order to meet some new characters. (No scenes for them as far as I'm aware)
Dolly has 2 sex scenes
No Raury update probably due to the fact that her whole design has changed. Would've liked some mention of it, but I didn't really expect much considering they love to be picky with what questions they answer.

TLDR
Only 2 new sex scenes in this update.

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Differences besides some character redesigns is a questline for Dolly (Store Mascot) which leads you to the playground in order to meet some new characters. (No scenes for them as far as I'm aware)
Dolly has 2 sex scenes
No Raury update probably due to the fact that her whole design has changed. Would've liked some mention of it, but I didn't really expect much considering they love to be picky with what questions they answer.

TLDR
Only 2 new sex scenes in this update.
So the design will stick, sad to know... I'll keep the faint hope he retracts

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe mango understands that its better to release the game in his original glory and not getting censored by steam! Hell mango should even put it on DL-Site and see if that does well :D

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe mango understands that its better to release the game in his original glory and not getting censored by steam! Hell mango should even put it on DL-Site and see if that does well :D
Steam will always cockblock the unique stuff of the game, so yeah, the best way to keep the game as it was would it be putting it on dlsite. They probably won't, but hey, dreaming is free

• Sad

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
I've been looking at this one for a while now, so will steam version have issues ? Or should this be bought on patreon ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Steam will always cockblock the unique stuff of the game, so yeah, the best way to keep the game as it was would it be putting it on dlsite. They probably won't, but hey, dreaming is free
Maybe one of their friends read this and make him come to his senses since the user who leaked this game on first instance did it just to let know to users about it and hey it worked lol now ppl ask for updates like any other game :p

but it sucks a lot that MANGO have to did this lowkey changes to the game :D so i hope if he or whoever of his friends read this: actually consider to add it to dl-site and maybe i'm wrong but itch.io do allow content in its original form maybe i'm wrong idk?

anyways this game USED to be good, now is just bad :(

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe one of their friends read this and make him come to his senses since the user who leaked this game on first instance did it just to let know to users about it and hey it worked lol now ppl ask for updates like any other game :p

but it sucks a lot that MANGO have to did this lowkey changes to the game :D so i hope if he or whoever of his friends read this: actually consider to add it to dl-site and maybe i'm wrong but itch.io do allow content in its original form maybe i'm wrong idk?

anyways this game USED to be good, now is just bad :(
Didn't have a chance to check the updated models, but yeah, it lost one of it's unique assets. And it will probably lose others, like the pet shop or other things since steam is like that...

Moai Head Hunter

Dec 19, 2019
With this new update, they turned all of the plot/dialogue into mincemeat. I was very excited about this game's development, but now I think it's all ruined.

If you haven't played the new version yet, they've turned Missy and the rest of the girls from immediate family members to "neighbors." But this change is insane because they didn't change any other bit of the game around that. Your dad dies and you go to some random neighbors you lived next to 5 years ago. The "big sister" still gets pissed that you went to live with your dad instead of her and even the protag points out that doesn't make any sense since she's completely unrelated to your dad. The "mom" still references how she dated your dad and the "little sister" still acts like a kid and runs away from boys despite her going to college.

I didn't come here for the oppai lolis in the first place so the age changes made no difference to me. What does blow is how they wrote around that shit. At the playground, there's a sign that says that the park is "18+" and only for "special adults" and that you should take Raury there. Is the implication that we're screwing special needs adults? If so, that's just as creepy as screwing the lolis!

Look, I love the game's art, and understand why the devs don't want to get too taboo, but for the love of God, just scrap the game and make a new one. Make the protag into a college student and the "family" into renters next door. Make the "kids" at the playground actually be 18 years old and not mentally challenged. All that's here are the shattered pieces of a buggy game with duct tape pieces taped over them while the devs scream on the sidelines "DON'T WORRY THIS HENTAI GAME IS SQUEAKY CLEAN, FAMILY-FRIENDLY - 18+, 18+, 18+!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PolishDude

Moai Head Hunter

Dec 19, 2019
F me, didn't even cover the actual content updates since it's so sparse. This update took out and broke stuff more than it actually put stuff in.

Dolly sucks. Her scenes are nice and MANGO is a solid artist, but her personality in the dialogue is literally just "Do this. Come back and let's have sex. You're hot." I was expecting something like mysterious, or more playful, or innocent, but it's the bare minimum of a story. And that's saying alot since the writing before was just passable.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes