assasinvietjr

Jul 31, 2018
anyone got 0.7? they released a demo on steam, raury isn't as good, might be where the bear content is

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Trust me, bear content is not in 0.7

Probably won't be in the next update either. The team said on Patreon the next update will be on Alisa, the toy store owner.
Wow, Alisa. Still no famil... neighbors, no main story progression? Damn, wrong decisions everywhere

assasinvietjr

Jul 31, 2018
Trust me, bear content is not in 0.7

Probably won't be in the next update either. The team said on Patreon the next update will be on Alisa, the toy store owner.
if you play the demo on steam bear content is there, its another quest. all they did was redo raury enlarge her and all the other characters that were unsuitable, literally all they did was just make the existing art a big bigger lol, even the linda massages are just her but bigger. you can see the distorted pixels lol they also opened the playground, and you can see there is a lot of reused art that they just enlarged, kinda ruined it but its not as bad, still could be better

assasinvietjr

Jul 31, 2018
if you play the demo on steam bear content is there, its another quest. all they did was redo raury enlarge her and all the other characters that were "unsuitable", literally all they did was just make the existing art a big bigger lol, even the linda massages are just her but bigger. you can see the distorted pixels lol they also opened the playground, and you can see there is a lot of reused art that they just enlarged, kinda ruined it but its not as bad, still could be better

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
how can I obtain thread and stuffing in the steam demo for Dolly's new outfit ? I hadone of each randomly appearing but nothing else, maybe a code ?

Moai Head Hunter

Dec 19, 2019
if you play the demo on steam bear content is there, its another quest. all they did was redo raury enlarge her and all the other characters that were unsuitable, literally all they did was just make the existing art a big bigger lol, even the linda massages are just her but bigger. you can see the distorted pixels lol they also opened the playground, and you can see there is a lot of reused art that they just enlarged, kinda ruined it but its not as bad, still could be better
Oh the "woman dressed in the bear costume" content is there. I mistakenly thought the previous user was talking about placing the doll in the basement

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to animate it (without having to cut everything out by hand )?
Unfortunately I think the game used all these combined images and deconstructed them in-game as well. So the only way you could animate them is if you cut each of the images inside and place it in a video software to show each frames in a loop. Or just take a couple of screenshots of the start and end and use those for a session.

Reactions: rKnight

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

This game version be like: Look how they massacred their own game

because that's what they did when keep working on an censored version rather than keep on releasing updates independently on patreon, someone bite off the hand that feeds and at this point i highly doubt they will ever make an statement about the censorship and alternative version of the game to be played off steam.

Congratulations mango & ginko you guys actually played yourself in the worst way possible lol

I just played it because of the pity and that was an instaclosing and instantly delete from my PC because the game is now just BAD!

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes