KBAC

Oct 17, 2021
I have no problems starting the game, but when I want to start a new game, I have a black screen for a long time and the computer lags a lot. I decided to wait, in the end I found a bug report and it was written to me and the Internet could not help. "Heap dump creation failed: 0X80070070C mini dump creation failed: 0x80070070"

Last edited:

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
So is the Indian food quest bugged or? I go to the kitchen but I can't click on anything
If you are on the first part go to the kitchen when "mom" is there, she will give you some curry, if you are on the second part just wait till night time and look for the drug dealer, she will ask for 200 cash so farm some before talking to her

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I have a question , I have enough item but can`t make toy box , why?
the items you find(wood,paint and nail) are in the garage, the wood is behind the car on a pile of wood, the nails is in a trashcan if i remember and the pain on the locker close to the building station

Reactions: beatninja

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Do we have any idea how close they are to finishing the game?
No idea.
They've revamped the engine, which made the progress revert back to like, three patches back from when it was before.
Also there's still a LOT of unused arts you can find 10 pages or so back.

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
No idea.
They've revamped the engine, which made the progress revert back to like, three patches back from when it was before.
Also there's still a LOT of unused arts you can find 10 pages or so back.
could you link me to a patch before they reverted?, tryna get as much from this game as I can.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I've been a patron for the last few months and it seems they are making good progress now. The thing with the engine change and lack of programmer really stumbled them, but I believe it should be smooth sailing from here on out...

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Are they still only using one new programmer? Progress would probably be better if they had one more. Then again, they only need to make the framework of one or two dungeons and then afterwards it's just copypasta with different scenes.

Sep 1, 2019
What happened to the incest part of the game. It used to be your sister and mother but now it's neighbors you grew up next to. Completely ruins the appeal of the game for me. Hope an incest patch is made or something.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes