ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, can i get some help please? I've been trying for months to complete the "good hooker" toy quest, but the circle in the basement never triggers. What i do? I go to the store, click to buy it, get the bj, after that nothing i do triggers it. Whether i go home in the basement and click everywhere, nothing happens, whether i go in the dungeon and do any level of it, go home and go to the basement and try to click anywhere, nothing happens. I've seen the walkthrough, i do the same things, but nothing triggers. Also, i have max relationship with the store owner, I've had bj and sex with her, but the quest doesn't get completed either. I've clicked everywhere on all shelves in the library, but nothing. i speak with the librarian, nothing about Kamasutra either. I've had bj with the trainer so i guess, it's ok?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Inkarnate

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hello, can i get some help please? I've been trying for months to complete the "good hooker" toy quest, but the circle in the basement never triggers. What i do? I go to the store, click to buy it, get the bj, after that nothing i do triggers it. Whether i go home in the basement and click everywhere, nothing happens, whether i go in the dungeon and do any level of it, go home and go to the basement and try to click anywhere, nothing happens. I've seen the walkthrough, i do the same things, but nothing triggers. Also, i have max relationship with the store owner, I've had bj and sex with her, but the quest doesn't get completed either. I've clicked everywhere on all shelves in the library, but nothing. i speak with the librarian, nothing about Kamasutra either. I've had bj with the trainer so i guess, it's ok?
You just had to read the thread instead of trying for months xD, It's not complete on this version.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
You just had to read the thread instead of trying for months xD, It's not complete on this version.
Well, in the guide, the "not" little sis spawns infront of the basement and things continues and I've seen scenes with the "not" big and little sis so I'm very confused now. Is that only for the patreons?

loikinhhan

Jun 24, 2018
someone pls help, i can't save my file, when i click in "create a new save", nothing happen but folder stilll heavy

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
After you purchase different dolls from the stores how do you access them? I can't see them anywhere.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
So we're finally back to the point (mostly cause bathroom scene is missing) where the old version was. I don't know if I like shortstack Raury or tall Raury more cause the massage scene 2 on tall Raury is pretty hot and the animated scenes are pretty unaffected.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes