Unity Spooky Starlets: Movie Maker [v1.0b] [TinyHat Studios]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
My biggest issue of the game is that it seems like a flash game. Just seems like just a simple game that the next one will be bigger with improvements. It just seems that the game is already completed when you unlock everyone so I can't wait for Spooky Starlets 2 to come out next.

Also I like how people are reminded of "Monster Prom" with the game because of the monster theme, but the two games have nothing in common with each other except the monster theme.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
Nice idea and concept but the art is not,hope this gets done in a western art at some point

maximun

Nov 23, 2018
Hello! I love the artstyle <3
Just if you get to read this... could you export your game to Linux too? Unity, as far as I'm aware, allows for it and it would be nice to be able to run without hassles

FlynnFlann

Nov 4, 2018
i would like see animated scenes that would be nice
Well good news! We are adding them!
You'll be able to see the films you create soon!

Hello! I love the artstyle <3
Just if you get to read this... could you export your game to Linux too? Unity, as far as I'm aware, allows for it and it would be nice to be able to run without hassles
Sure, if I can remember when exporting the next set of builds!
We did at one point, but I have no way of testing it and I didn't know if there was a demand for it.

It reminds me of the game "Monster Prom"
My biggest issue of the game is that it seems like a flash game. Just seems like just a simple game that the next one will be bigger with improvements. It just seems that the game is already completed when you unlock everyone so I can't wait for Spooky Starlets 2 to come out next.

Also I like how people are reminded of "Monster Prom" with the game because of the monster theme, but the two games have nothing in common with each other except the monster theme.
As mentioned previously- we're revamping the game not only to include animations, but to have the game feel a little bit more substantial.

We didn't learn about monster prom until the game was already well into development- but we do want to add a part of the game which is kind of similar to monster prom. In the future we would like to have it be so that every time you finish a film, you get to select a place on a map and see a little scene where you hang out with a starlet in order to build relationship points with them.

vlvinagame

Mar 6, 2019
0.0.9 come out
and i want to ask, each character only have 2 scene or more?
i try to pick the same icon line but it seem not unlock anything :S

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So does the MC actually do anything yet or is it still just a voyeur game?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I love the concept and the art, but it seems like they're doing themselves a disservice limiting it to vanilla sex. A game like this would work well with fetishes. I'd love to see some anal and BDSM in the future.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes