Unity Spooky Starlets: Movie Maker [v1.0b] [TinyHat Studios]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 3, 2018
Are adult scenes in this finally animated? If yes, what type is it smooth or choppy pic by pic, or is it pic by pic with a good amount of frames?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Notice:

for OS X the MEGA, FilesCDN and Upfile links are dead
a couple of mirrors for all y'all in the meantime.

Spooky_Starlets_Mac_PATREON_0-0-8app.zip

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
adding salt to the injury

the same servers are down for Windows and Android as well

only Nopy links works in all the platforms

FlynnFlann

Nov 4, 2018
For those of you wanting to check out the game or learn more about it- we have an updated public build!

As far as updated links to the Patreon builds- I can't post those, but as I've stated earlier in the thread, no hard feelings.
Godspeed and good luck.

service_drusilla.gif

Are adult scenes in this finally animated? If yes, what type is it smooth or choppy pic by pic, or is it pic by pic with a good amount of frames?
Yes, we do in fact have animations in the game now!

Srly, there is ver 0.2 and still is in ruin, or im doing somthing wrong.
What in specific are you having trouble with? As a heads up- not all of the animations are done, and not every Starlet has a skin for an animation type that is completed, so there are some gaps in the animations now, which is okay.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
ummm excuse me , it seeems i can't find the tutorial and don't know what to do , all it happens is waking up in front of claire and she tells me to come with her then nothing , i select starlet action theme start...etc and i don't know anything at all .
also is there gallery to the starlets or ??

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So no clue if this is an actual build or just some testing cause to me nothing works in this game.

Last edited:

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017
Does it work for you?
Literally everything is broken in the game for me. All of the UI breaks down almost instantly, the reroll feature is not functional, everything is borked beyond hell.

I've tried downloading the most recent version, playing it in Flash on newgrounds, and downloading older versions. Everything is just broken in a virtually unplayable state. It's hard to imagine the devs released this at all.

thatdick

Mar 4, 2018
When i start the game, my rx580 tempretures go to 158 °F nearly instantly. Any help? (I wont play with more then 70% fanspeed, just too loud..)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes