• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spooky Starlets: Movie Maker [v1.0b] [TinyHat Studios]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
is there even a tutorial on how to play or what's your character supposed to do? the weeks left mean something? because you can keep playing after they are done. if you don't have money is there something to do? what determines how much money you make? or is it random? i know the girls have stats and also the settings but nothing really changes the outcome.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I somehow missed several versions of this and half forgot about it half thought it died. I guess I should hit that watch button at the top of the thread.
I'm in no rush to play it yet if it's still a bit of a broken mess but I love the character designs and monster girls in general so I'll wait with bated breath I guess. If development progresses well, this is probably something I'd be willing to pay for.

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Game is so broken even the Quit button doesn't work. How does a game that actually pays for decent art and voice acting release so broken?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
When i start the game, my rx580 tempretures go to 158 °F nearly instantly. Any help? (I wont play with more then 70% fanspeed, just too loud..)
*70°C

*you may try limiting the frame rate with Radeon settings.
click 'gaming' tab, +Add and browse to game location, left click Spooky Starlets etc, enable 'Frame rate target control'. try setting it to 30.

*if you have Wait for vertical refresh disabled globally, try enabling it for the game. that may be enough.

*[edit] i tried limiting frame rate, and enable 'chill' for the game. none of which worked. the game hammers the GPU at 100% [/edit]

another option is to undervolt/clock your graphics card. i undervolt & underclock my RX 590 and it never goes over 55°C. it can be tricky and a driver crash may result in blue screens until you find what is stable, and quiet. take small steps at a time.

other things to check. how is the airflow in your case? are intakes blocked by carpet? is your card dusty?

hope this helps.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
are there any cheats for this game?
i tried Cheat Engine but can't find any values.

This game is either way too difficult and RNG or just unclear as to how to play it.
If someone could let me know if i can Cheat Engine this, it'll make my life easier.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The Android version is messed up. Bad resolution, Its fit to X and Y is cut off at the top, and the buttons are barely tap-able on the bottom.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Despite my initial reluctance, I tried this game out again. I was planning on waiting for a while and I really should have. There's a lot of promise here but unless you're specifically testing for bugs with the intention of offering feedback to the developers it's not worth firing up.

The main issues I found at the moment is that sometimes you can get stuck on certain menus and the arrows stop working, which can leave you with only the option to choose a position or act that is restricted to a single girl.
On top of that, it would be nice if there was some kind of game over screen if you find yourself with not enough funds to proceed or a way to convert stars into cash during planning of new films to at least allow you the opportunity to get yourself out of the jam you've created if you weren't paying attention when your previous movie wrapped.
I also couldn't find a way to exit the game without alt F4 or ending the task in windows' task manager, everything just took me back to the main menu. I suppose I could hit the x if I was playing windowed but I tend not to play many games in windowed mode.

Otherwise, and I'm sure I've said this before, it looks and sounds great and I'm very excited to see what this eventually becomes.

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
Again, sorry if I have misspellings, English is not my forte, it has a good potential as a game, both for PC and mobile, the interface is simple to understand and yes, it is a game, but it is not another damn visual novel in 3D with disgusting renders (or a visual novel in general) the truth is nice to see that they try to port things other than a visual novel for phones, we needed it, I hope the project continues to be updated, it is really very good

YaKnow

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone have a downloaded version of v0.4? My usual downloader doesn't seem to be able to and I can't find a download link anywhere.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes