Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Spring City 0.5 - Walkthrough Mod
Updated

I've now made the Replays a bit better by adding preview images of the replays.
(should make it easier to find the Replay you want to view)

screenshot10004.png

Just click on the image of the replay you want to view and it'll load ;)

Naming your character before every replay can get annoying, but it's needed to show the player name on the replays (and I'm not yet sure how to set it up so it's not needed)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Surprises are the spice of life .. go grab the new update and game oN!

Dev update:
For v0.6, so far I have removed the love/lust stats on phone gui.
The original intention was to base story off them.

Good ridance!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
LunarBit said:
This is the remake of Spring City Paradise
Hmmm.... You say it ReMake....
But i not see on F95 any other Spring City.... Sooo....

BTW....
It say LOLI in top tags....
But.... Nah... It not LOLI.... Just Teen.... But not LOLI....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

BTW....
Loli everywhere else is an underage child.

Loli on here is an 18 + yo that only looks like underage.
A-B cup size in breast and shorter than normal, normally shaved.

Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Spring City 0.5 - Walkthrough Mod
Updated

I've figured out how to save the players name, so now it doesn't ask you to rename the player before every replay.
Instead I've added a Rename Player button to the top left of the Replay screen.

screenshot90003.png

Just click the button to rename the player and it should carry the name over to all replays.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Spring City v0.4

Win/Lin:
Mac:
Android:

Walkthrough has been updated to v0.4

Remember to support the Dev if you enjoy the game: -
yo Android ain't working.
Edit - can anyone provide the perfect walkthrough mod for Android or please provide a written walkthrough. will appreciate the efforts.

Last edited:
Reactions: HermioneLovesCock
May 20, 2019

BTW....
There was a Spring City Paradise on here before, but it got taken down, as well as on external sources. I'm not sure if the creator of the game took it down themselves or if TOS did, but from the last version I could find, I thought it was terrible, especially how they tried to justify having loli content by saying they had some syndrome that slowed their physical growth or something to that effect. The version I played before the latest one was decent at least, I'm not sure what version it was though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MAY 23, 2021 AT 1:34 AM
subscribstar is now active

My subscribestar account is now active. Here is the link if you wish to join me over there. If not, again; Thank you for the support you have given me. I appreciate it.

Spring City Brenda
Spring City v0. 6 Update

So far Alex

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
There was a Spring City Paradise on here before, but it got taken down, as well as on external sources. I'm not sure if the creator of the game took it down themselves or if TOS did, but from the last version I could find, I thought it was terrible, especially how they tried to justify having loli content by saying they had some syndrome that slowed their physical growth or something to that effect. The version I played before the latest one was decent at least, I'm not sure what version it was though.
As far as the early model went. It wasn't intended to be that way. I just started, it was my first project. After the unwanted feedback. I cancelled it. Sadie, Amy, and Ariel syndrome is based on a real condition. A way of bringing awareness to it, in my own twisted way.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Updated

I've figured out how to save the players name, so now it doesn't ask you to rename the player before every replay.
Instead I've added a Rename Player button to the top left of the Replay screen.

View attachment 1197951

Just click the button to rename the player and it should carry the name over to all replays.
Ricoh, thanks for the walkthrough. It makes this frustrating sandbox game playable and very enjoyable. Please keep up the great work. Let me get you some coffee

• Red Heart
Reactions: RIC0H

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
As far as the early model went. It wasn't intended to be that way. I just started, it was my first project. After the unwanted feedback. I cancelled it. Sadie, Amy, and Ariel syndrome is based on a real condition. A way of bringing awareness to it, in my own twisted way.
Hi LunarBit,

I was curious if you'd be willing to setup an alternative method for support beyond just subscribestar and itchio? While I find the gameplay loop extremely tedious to the point of frustrating I can't deny the content is very appealing to me. I'd like to show my support.

I understand your difficulties with Patreon and hence the move to subscribestar. But I really dislike the subscribestar platform and the way it manages support. So I won't use it anymore. I know it's asking you to duplicate some work, but the buymecoffee platform has a similar update and support structure like the other platforms you've used. Would you consider setting up an account there? You can share updates and posts just like on patreon and substar. Supporters can choose a one-time tip or an ongoing support option.

I'd tip you if you have an account there or paypal if that's an option. If you were to consider posting your substar updates there too than I'd go for the ongoing option. But that's asking you to double some work, which may not appeal to you.

Well that's all. Thanks for taking the time to consider my question.

all the best.

bluehill

May 20, 2019
I know that it's real as I did look it up at the time, it just, at least to me, felt like a cheeky way of justifying their appearance by making it so all three of them just so happened to have that same syndrome.

Reactions: Gorm13

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I'm early in the game and the walkthrough mod tells us to call Lexi "Bell". I prefer to call her "Momma" because... well... because I have a thing for it.
I noticed that if I call Lexi Momma, the MC doesn't have the option of kissing her after helping with the dishes. Does that mean if I choose a more motherly path with Lexi, I'll miss out on sexy options?

I hope I've writen my question in a way that make sense.

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes