RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So . . If I apply the WT mod it also includes the incest patch ?
If so is it notmal the MC still refers to Lexi as his stepmother in his first lines (laying on bed scene)
Lexi is his stepmother, his biological mother is Brenda.

Reactions: DracZ

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Oh thx I was wondering if the mod was correctly applied/working, and not wait till I was hours in.

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Think I got an issue with the mod: After the pregnancy talk with Brenda the Mod says I should " Phone Lexi "but she isnt on the Phone-list

Never Mind, I had to advance the days a bit (3 or 4 or something)

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I had that a few times, it said speak to X but they were greyed out so you have to sleep.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
dev you done a fantastic job and thank you ...i really love your game and added it to my folder of games im keeping
very few and far between ever make it to THAT folder ...not sure if ya have any plans in store of making anymore games for us
but ill tell ya what...if ya do make more games ill be racing to be the 1st to try them out hahaha
cheers dev thanks
Thank you, I appreciate it. I have quite a few more games I want to do. I'm currently creating Pongo Delta. Not sure if it'll be allowed here. But yes, I am going to continue creating.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thank you, I appreciate it. I have quite a few more games I want to do. I'm currently creating Pongo Delta. Not sure if it'll be allowed here. But yes, I am going to continue creating.
right on man looking forward to seeing what ya bring out next ...ive played alot of games (in my opinion)THIS one was definitely by far the best game thats been out in id say at least a good year or 2 at least

Reactions: LunarBit

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Sad to see this is over :cry: was hoping to have MC's dad show up and see everybody's preggers o_O:oops: and he's got a job making 50K for just a few hours at the café :giggle::ROFLMAO:. Dad would be like :FacePalm: "What did I say that you wouldn't amount to anything no matter how long you lived.? Nooo I would never say that to/about my super wonderful excellent son."

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Spring City (Final) - Walkthrough Mod v0.3

Features
Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips (now with a menu for those that like to skip dialog)​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Adds money for items in the shop (money given when needed)​
Allows extra scenes otherwise locked by choices​
Shows points on certain choices​
Adds a Replay feature​

Download for PC (WT): WorkUpload

Download for Mac (Full game+WT): WorkUpload

Download for Android (Full game+WT): WorkUpload

this says version 3, is there gonna be an update?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
this says version 3, is there gonna be an update?
It's Mod version 0.3 of Spring City (Final)

(ie)
Spring city final - Mod v0.1
Spring city final - Mod v0.2
Spring city final - Mod v0.3

It just means I've bug fixed the mod 3 times for the Spring City (Final) update.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Who is Nika? Got a msg from MOD to phone her. Never met her and i'm close to the end. All girls accepted harem options.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Who is Nika? Got a msg from MOD to phone her. Never met her and i'm close to the end. All girls accepted harem options.
Nika is the police woman. You can trigger her by moving to the streets, and then riding your bike to work from there.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Spring City (Final) - Walkthrough Mod v0.3

Features
Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips (now with a menu for those that like to skip dialog)​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Adds money for items in the shop (money given when needed)​
Allows extra scenes otherwise locked by choices​
Shows points on certain choices​
Adds a Replay feature​

Download for PC (WT): WorkUpload

Download for Mac (Full game+WT): WorkUpload

Download for Android (Full game+WT): WorkUpload
i keep getting
Access denied
when i click the link for pc

zazezizozu

Jul 23, 2017
The game does not open on Windows. When I click on the game app, the game opens for a second and immediately closes its head. It also does on Android. somebody can explain me? (I tried it on 32 bit)

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes