Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips (now with a menu for those that like to skip dialog)​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Adds money for items in the shop (money given when needed)​
Allows extra scenes otherwise locked by choices​
Shows points on certain choices​
Adds a Replay feature​

Download: WorkUpload

I'm getting a File Not Found error when attempting to download your mod.

Reactions: haydayz

Wolfdragon99

Dec 24, 2019
so since the download of the walkthrough mod is broken, does anyone have any other kind of guide they could share?

redlupa

May 29, 2020
I'm just wondering... why the hell all the "young adult female" (read as legal loli) models have weird faces. I don't understand, looks like a failed attempt at trying to make them anime girls but with semi realistic looks. I don't get it, the eyes and proportions of anime girl faces don't translate at all to proper human faces.
Because all the models you see were designed by someone as grown up women in mind not as 12 year old kids.Devs get those readily created models and simply adjust the sliders to make them look like lolis.Somewhere along the way they fuck up the sliders thing hence we get the out of proportion weird looking heads.Because the models were made to be grown up adult women not children in the first place.

kcircus

Feb 4, 2018
Sun Jul 11 10:44:24 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.04s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 451, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/screens.rpy', 1608171898, 313) is defined twice, at game/Spring-City-Final_WT-Mod-0.3/game/screens.rpyc:12 and screens.rpyc:12.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/screens.rpy', 1608171898, 313) is defined twice, at game/Spring-City-Final_WT-Mod-0.3/game/screens.rpyc:12 and screens.rpyc:12.

how do I fix this? I have searched every file in the mods and can not find this error.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:mad:Why there's no Loli in the game tag ? ... it's slipped from my search criteria. If not for the milf, I wouldn't continue & finish this loli fest game.:sick:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, it is very interesting to play at first. But the further I am in the game, the more the sex scenes repeat, they are the same as the previous ones. Only the text is different.

The ending of the game is also not interesting. Meet every woman who says she is pregnant, one big orgy and the end.

If the sex scenes didn't repeat then this game would have been better. ;)

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Spring City Final Unofficial Android Port - Mega
Unofficial Android Port with Walkthrough Mod by RIC0H - Mega
W.T mod link - https://f95zone.to/threads/spring-city-final-lunarbitstudio.76660/post-5641359
(I found that RIC0H did Android Port With his W.T mod in the past, so I won't report this port as Update release Unofficial Port. If he makes android port for this update, I recommend to download from his post to honor his work. Thanks)
Discord -

View attachment 1249154
So sad... the MEGA-Links don't work anymore...
It says, that the files don't exist anymore. :(

Reactions: Danyboy and Wolle
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes