Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
another stepfamily incest,ie non incest
I was sure that in the original they were blood related. I don't know if LunarBit has changed that.

I hope it stays like the original, just more polished and less banned on this site :p

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I was sure that in the original they were blood related. I don't know if LunarBit has changed that.

I hope it stays like the original, just more polished and less banned on this site :p
It's the same. I'm not sure what version they're playing or if it has been altered on here for some reason. I haven't tried it. The only version I support is my own . Though I welcome it to be shared on f95 and whatever the moderators deem fit for their platform.

Reactions: dingdong84

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's the same. I'm not sure what version they're playing or if it has been altered on here for some reason. I haven't tried it. The only version I support is my own . Though I welcome it to be shared on f95 and whatever the moderators deem fit for their platform.
Come on Lunarbit, you know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the original? You know, some would describe it as a Paradise City in Spring ;)

Real talk, it was a little rough, but I enjoyed SCP. I actually just played 0.3 and I enjoyed it too. I'm a fan of having Lexi be more involved. In the original she was there and then gone. I also have the original still, so I was comparing the beginning. It was much better to add a prologue of sorts to introduce Bill and Lexi in a more familial take.

I like some of the story beats in this new one, but I'm a little iffy on the speed at which some of the stuff happens. For example, Brenda's path gets her a little fast into accepting the MC. Though, Alex is a weird case because I thought her story was much more shallow than the beginning of her original path. It seemed more organic. There was this kind of funny role play you could do in the living room where you pretended to be husband and wife and it would be a way to push the relationship without actually moving forward into a real one. On another note, I liked her original design, but I admit, I don't hate her new design. It's also good I'd say. Sadie I haven't seen enough to see how much that's changed. But why did you make Brenda/Mom look like my ex huh? It's awkward now! :p

All in all, it's a good start, but I hope you can flesh out these characters more. I feel the time skip of a few weeks can be used to give a more nuanced pace to the relationships. Hopefully Mom doesn't accept it too easily. There needs to be build up! Same with Alex, you sleep with her the night after you start your relationship and it's over in a flash.

..................... I did NOT start that comment with the intention of writing a review... Oh well...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Spring City v0.4

Win/Lin:
Mac:
Android:

Walkthrough has been updated to v0.4

Remember to support the Dev if you enjoy the game: -

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
the images (in game folder) have more content then the gameplay i was playing the 0.3 and notice there are options with lil sis but no options to apply them ingame and the MC gets called bobby by little sister. downloading the 0.4

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
walkthrough does not do the job wright. For example it does not tell when to sleep or to masturbate so if you play the game for the first time with the walkthrough you will miss a big part of the story...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
walkthrough does not do the job wright. For example it does not tell when to sleep or to masturbate so if you play the game for the first time with the walkthrough you will miss a big part of the story...
Which masturbation scene did I miss? As I only noticed one (which is with lexi) and that is mentioned in the WT

My mod also "tweaks" the story slightly by giving you access to content that you'd not normally have access to.
(ie)
You can have both Lexi and Sadie paths with my mod.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Which masturbation scene did I miss? As I only noticed one (which is with lexi) and that is mentioned in the WT
It does not mentioned in the WT. Every time i press bed the three options (sleep , masturbate , forget it) all have white color and not a green color like the rest WT.... so someone who plays the game for the first time with the help of WT does not know what to pick and if he pick sleep all the time will not complete the first part of the story...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It does not mentioned in the WT.
1185429_screenshot0002.png

Every time i press bed the three options (sleep , masturbate , forget it) all have white color and not a green color like the rest WT.... so someone who plays the game for the first time with the help of WT does not know what to pick and if he pick sleep all the time will not complete the first part of the story...
I also have it tell the player what they need to do to progress:

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

The reason that I don't have the bedroom text hightlights is because I didn't want to use if statements.
(So I made notes before for the player to read and then know what needs to be done)

Reactions: travin213
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes