jon4

May 16, 2018
I understand, it's not for everyone. Thanks for checking it out though.
Its good game with renders but for story i would say it has some good and some are bad other than that i love it and i wish if there was some action in it not just sex so good story with some action will make it perfect game

Reactions: LunarBit

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I'm purposefully trying to hide paths. So you can't see everything in one play through. I know that maybe aggravating to some. But, I would like to think someone plays through again and says "Oh my :unsure:... I haven't seen this before. ". Either way, I hope you enjoy it so far.

Edit: Reading back over that, read a little aggressive. By all means mod and play :giggle:

Last edited:

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Its good game with renders but for story i would say it has some good and some are bad other than that i love it and i wish if there was some action in it not just sex so good story with some action will make it perfect game
Just trying to get some of the pelvic smashing out of the way before I attempt the story. Bad attempt at a joke...

Last edited:
Reactions: XxVyAnDrEsXx

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
The part in the walkthrough after you talk to brenda where she finds out why your dad kicked you out and it recommends screenshotting (I would upload an image but f95 keeps throwing an error), the walkthrough says to sleep, phone sadie, phone alex, sleep, phone sadie, phone alex, phone brenda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
What's with the default daz assets? Just sail the seven seas via 3dupload or "asset releases" here..
I'm not sure what you mean. default as in free? I can only think of a couple free assets in the game or I got ripped off buying most of them from the daz store. I only create with what I have a invoice and a license for. :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Renders and animation are good, it seems there could be more than one path for each LI? Similar to Konk Island that had 3 paths with the daughter if I remember correctly, the game is in an early phase and does not have a developed story, it looks more like a fuckfest for now but it has potential for some stories (especially the girl on the street caught my attention, maybe we can help her in the future?)

Also, I don't plan on a harem route (can't really fit all of the planned characters in one bed for a massive orgy in the end....)
:unsure:... or c

My patrons overwhelmingly voted for harem. So that's the direction.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Buut .. Lexi is all I need .. got a job now, we can move in together and have adventurous couple shenanigans.
Honestly curious.. did you play past lexi?

Still .. game moves on and MC does too, on the adventures of new lovers.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Reactions: BOBJevent
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes