Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any plants to give shaved head back to the chick? Pregnancy when? Breeding fetish?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why .. oh why not read the last couple o pages ... we got some big spoilers there.
Just look breeding already like wabbits, preggo coming right up

Spring City Update

View attachment 1181791

Added images for up coming v0.5 release.

View attachment 1181797

Sad day today ... the car and even that crossroad have more polish than this babe.
Bring some justice to the pretty policewoman.
Any plants to give shaved head back to the chick? Pregnancy when? Breeding fetish?
Shaved head was a very dark place she thankfully got out of.
We love her lively, horny, immaginative, adorable and not depressed,
thank you very much!

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
thank you very much!
Secret time: The story would've been a lot darker if it wasn't for my patrons and supporters. Just to say, I dialed it back.

• Sad
Reactions: tigerdiamond

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Downloaded from itch > Uploaded to filehost (no changes made by me)

Spring City v0.5
Win/Lin:
Mac:
Android:

Changelog:
implemented all characters​
added story​
added renders/animations​
fixed grammar​
fixed brendakitchenchoresadie03_n render​
resized phone gui to fit character stats​
changed early variables​

*Note: Old saves might not work. I'm trying to avoid it. But, it happens.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Why .. oh why not read the last couple o pages ... we got some big spoilers there.
Just look breeding already like wabbits, preggo coming right up

thank you very much!
IDK, coulda been nice to have a choice there to encourage her to keep it or grow it out. I know that cosmetic changes like that in a game like this basically mean the dev has to do twice the work for any scene she's in, but a guy can dream.

It's funny, I played one update that ended like right after the short hair scene, and really didn't like the hair, then played the next update over from the start(only mostly skipping) and found myself upset that she grew it out.

Maybe my brain linked the short hair with the way she was acting once we showed dominance, and it got scared that she'd stop acting like that once the hair was back. Waiting for the mod to update before I play(already got the main game d/led) so I'll have to wait until then to see how she acts from now on.

Edit: AAAAAND I just saw the mod is discontinued T.T

You're lucky I hold you in such high regard from the original game that I'll try to muddle my way through without knowing what variables I'm messing with.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Come on Lunarbit, you know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the original? You know, some would describe it as a Paradise City in Spring ;)

Real talk, it was a little rough, but I enjoyed SCP. I actually just played 0.3 and I enjoyed it too. I'm a fan of having Lexi be more involved. In the original she was there and then gone. I also have the original still, so I was comparing the beginning. It was much better to add a prologue of sorts to introduce Bill and Lexi in a more familial take.

I like some of the story beats in this new one, but I'm a little iffy on the speed at which some of the stuff happens. For example, Brenda's path gets her a little fast into accepting the MC. Though, Alex is a weird case because I thought her story was much more shallow than the beginning of her original path. It seemed more organic. There was this kind of funny role play you could do in the living room where you pretended to be husband and wife and it would be a way to push the relationship without actually moving forward into a real one. On another note, I liked her original design, but I admit, I don't hate her new design. It's also good I'd say. Sadie I haven't seen enough to see how much that's changed. But why did you make Brenda/Mom look like my ex huh? It's awkward now! :p

All in all, it's a good start, but I hope you can flesh out these characters more. I feel the time skip of a few weeks can be used to give a more nuanced pace to the relationships. Hopefully Mom doesn't accept it too easily. There needs to be build up! Same with Alex, you sleep with her the night after you start your relationship and it's over in a flash.

..................... I did NOT start that comment with the intention of writing a review... Oh well...
I think Sadie is fine compared to her old self, her two friends on the other-hand didn't fair as well. but, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess

Reactions: Larry2000

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm just wondering... why the hell all the "young adult female" (read as legal loli) models have weird faces. I don't understand, looks like a failed attempt at trying to make them anime girls but with semi realistic looks. I don't get it, the eyes and proportions of anime girl faces don't translate at all to proper human faces.
Because if they looked like loli, they wouldn't be allowed to be on sites like Patreon or even Subscribestar. They distort them so they can make them. I have seen it with other titles with loli tags. The only time I have ever seen loli is anime and that is because it doesn't look too realistic.

Reactions: LunarBit

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Quick question. Just started a new game and now I'm wondering:
Wasn't there a shopping scene in 0.4, right before MC arrives at Brenda's because she told him about the missed birthday?
Was that removed or is it not accessable because I made somewhat different choices this time?

EDIT
Sorry, just had a look in the script. Question solved :D

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes