tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
alright, i gotta be honest, this game is FIRE, the idea is so good, just progress a characters events by clicking on their faces on your phone instead of tedious sandbox nonsense, and you have to progress with some characters first before being able to meet or progress with others. Though im not seeing the point of love and lust points right now maybe theres a love and lust path or something? tbh it might as well just be just one big, long lust path with everyone. the scene with the sister who shaved her head in the kitchen was so good, got me diamonds, usually im not into rape, I thought "damn, this mc is a scumbag for that" but the payoff was so good I overlooked it. Keep going dev, but please dont add too many characters lmao, maybe like 1 - 3 more new ones, but after that no more, the characters you have now are perfect, just keep thinking up scenes and scenarios for them. gonna wait for a couple more updates and come back. I KNOW ima be BUSTIN to this for a long time
Most of the time the points don't do much this early in the game (I could see maybe them starting to matter this update; haven't played it yet) usually due to you simply being unable to earn enough points fast enough in the early game.

Sometimes a dev'll go back later and add some very low check triggers towards the beginning of the game if they feel like the start of the game feels too lean compared to later parts, but I don't see that being a problem with this game.

Nice game, goes nice and fast but now has a lot of work and tasks to be able to buy the bike.

With the 0.5 version (windows) suddenly the game crashes, has already happened 3 times. If I restart the game and do the same again, I can continue but after a run it freezes again. Didn't have this problem in 0.4.
sounds like maybe a memory leak?

Reactions: BVonkX and LunarBit

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Nice game, goes nice and fast but now has a lot of work and tasks to be able to buy the bike.

With the 0.5 version (windows) suddenly the game crashes, has already happened 3 times. If I restart the game and do the same again, I can continue but after a run it freezes again. Didn't have this problem in 0.4.
I still need to find some balance in store item pricing. I don't want it to be a grind fest. With v0.5, it's best to start a new game. I had to change some variables around. I'm trying to prevent this from happening. My apologizes.

Reactions: BVonkX

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That overview... OOF...
Actually its strange, the old saves work better than the new. MC keeps getting stuck in the bedroom with the three choices typically and that is no fun. Using an old save I can progress story. Now I am wondering if I should just delete the old saves and try to see if that is why the files are corrupted. I am not using the walkthrough, but the old saves may have the walkthrough affecting.... I will delete the old stuff, again and make sure there are no old saves, and provide feedback if it works. No old files saves returned I checked by selecting load at startup choices and they were back again. Ok forget this test, let me say, maybe I forgot the navigation via the phone thing, went to the last save prior update and it seems to work. Will advise if more hickups.

Last edited:

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Kink-tastic....me like! :p If this had updated/better graphics this game could get a 5-star rating I'd wager. I wasn't expecting much with such a small download size to be honest, but I can definitely say I'm pleasantly surprised. I'll be watching this game and this dev for future games.
I agree on graphics. I'm just working with the hardware I have available. I still have learning to do when it comes to lighting and things. But, I'm rendering within my tolerable time frame. I have more future projects I want to start on eventually without trying to rush my current ones. So I'm finding the balance and learning more as I go. I'm also learning more about compression and have been trying to apply it as well. I would like to not have a large file size if the content isn't there to justify it.

TLDR: I agree and hoping to get there eventually. :)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
probably means something in the new update's code conflicted with code in your save so it borks the save. Start a new game.
I have the same problems. Brenda story over and says I need to buy a car, but the car comes via money via work via Brenda... Ooops spoke too soon, slept twice and did chores went outside.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I agree on graphics. I'm just working with the hardware I have available. I still have learning to do when it comes to lighting and things. But, I'm rendering within my tolerable time frame. I have more future projects I want to start on eventually without trying to rush my current ones. So I'm finding the balance and learning more as I go. I'm also learning more about compression and have been trying to apply it as well. I would like to not have a large file size if the content isn't there to justify it.

TLDR: I agree and hoping to get there eventually. :)
I feel for you, trying to get a new graphic card the rarity and the expense is awfully difficult and costly. The workstation graphics are probably what you need for chroma luma.

Reactions: LunarBit

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I still need to find some balance in store item pricing. I don't want it to be a grind fest. With v0.5, it's best to start a new game. I had to change some variables around. I'm trying to prevent this from happening. My apologizes.
Seriously, the price for the bike is beyond ridiculous with how little per day the MC makes.

Reactions: Moonis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620708050918.png

Keep rolling them days and checking them events untill game says you are done.
9 months is a lotta time ... kinky time that is.
Seriously, the price for the bike is beyond ridiculous with how little per day the MC makes.
do i need to start over again? because mc can't work at my current save
Is there going to be pregnancy this game
Latest spoiler immages suggest it is already in this game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes