Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
All I get is bed and chores after bangin Sadie

At some point you should get an option with Brenda to get a job. You need to meet one of Sadie's friends. Her dad has a coffee shop you can work in.

So do chores and work. It is a huge grind, but you will get it

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
To get the shop unlocked and have enough money to buy everything in the shop. Talk to Brenda until you go to town with her. There you will meet Ariel. That will unlock the work option. When the scene is over you will be back the player's room with a work button available. When you click it the first time. You will go to work and meet Herald, Ariel's father. Then you will be back in the player's room. You should then have a Shop button. At this point go to work 20 times. You will have enough money to buy the bike then. Herald gives you promotions on the 10th and 20th time you work. Ideally, you would do work, chore, stories. But you can click work then sleep with skip active to spam through it if you wish to do so. In future update I may lower the work effort to just give you promotions quicker. I really didn't intend it to be a hassle. Just a concept I wanted to try out.

tj123

Oct 15, 2019
To get the shop unlocked and have enough money to buy everything in the shop. Talk to Brenda until you go to town with her. There you will meet Ariel. That will unlock the work option. When the scene is over you will be back the player's room with a work button available. When you click it the first time. You will go to work and meet Herald, Ariel's father. Then you will be back in the player's room. You should then have a Shop button. At this point go to work 20 times. You will have enough money to buy the bike then. Herald gives you promotions on the 10th and 20th time you work. Ideally, you would do work, chore, stories. But you can click work then sleep with skip active to spam through it if you wish to do so. In future update I may lower the work effort to just give you promotions quicker. I really didn't intend it to be a hassle. Just a concept I wanted to try out.
Thanks for that

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. " Where you go from there and how events unfold is up to you. Welcome to Spring City. " Does this means all sex encounters are optional and avoidable if wanted? Possible to do just one girl in entire game?

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
[...] In future update I may lower the work effort to just give you promotions quicker. I really didn't intend it to be a hassle. Just a concept I wanted to try out.
I got to say, I had absolutely no problem with the money (for the shop). I got the option to work pretty early and did as you said (Work -> Chores -> Phone for events -> Sleep). And by the time I had to "buy some wheels" (all other character's events completed) I had somewhere about 9k and could buy everything at once. I'd rather have a way to gain money for the birthday present without sacrificing Lexi-points. as I have not found a way for that yet.

If this game needs something, it's a replay gallery. In games without one I tend to drop a save at the beginning of every new scene, and I'm now at page 7 (i think) of savegames. I don't know how much more content you have planned, but at this rate, I'm gonna run out of saveslots :)

Oh... has anyone found a use for the TV in brendas house? Or is that just wasted money at this point?

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
nice game to start with
been grinding to get to the job, it's bizarre at 365 game days and $7,400 in cash this is way beyond ridiculous a whole year worth of grind and nothing, Guessing work will take like5 to 10 years of grind 365days a year?
not worth the time required, real life isn't even that bad
see screen shot for additional information now at 500 game days and still nothing way to much of a grind

Update save from ver. 04 and before don't work (no work button) in bedroom
reloaded game and started over and was able to get the work system operational
need to update developer notes from old saves may not work to they Do Not work

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
nice game to start with
been grinding to get to the job, it's bizarre at 365 game days and $7,400 in cash this is way beyond ridiculous a whole year worth of grind and nothing, Guessing work will take like5 to 10 years of grind 365days a year?
I played to Day 76 now, grinded some time, skipping most scence that appeared a second or more time, and got now 21k. If you show up to work regulary you get a raise with a bonus. So easy to get enough cash for everything.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I got to say, I had absolutely no problem with the money (for the shop). I got the option to work pretty early and did as you said (Work -> Chores -> Phone for events -> Sleep). And by the time I had to "buy some wheels" (all other character's events completed) I had somewhere about 9k and could buy everything at once. I'd rather have a way to gain money for the birthday present without sacrificing Lexi-points. as I have not found a way for that yet.

If this game needs something, it's a replay gallery. In games without one I tend to drop a save at the beginning of every new scene, and I'm now at page 7 (i think) of savegames. I don't know how much more content you have planned, but at this rate, I'm gonna run out of saveslots :)

Oh... has anyone found a use for the TV in brendas house? Or is that just wasted money at this point?
Didn't find a use for the TV yet. I'm assuming it will eventually get some scenes added like the tv with the step mom.

As for getting enough money for the gift without losing points, you can't do it without editing your save file or using the mod which gave you the money.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gaming is about having fun with your babe every step of theway,so
you can just do the actions on screen and not go 4 the phone.
This way you can love lexi 4 eva, work 4 eva, stay home and never move out for eva.
I played to Day 76 now, grinded some time, skipping most scence that appeared a second or more time, and got now 21k. If you show up to work regulary you get a raise with a bonus. So easy to get enough cash for everything.
Didn't find a use for the TV yet. I'm assuming it will eventually get some scenes added like the tv with the step mom.

As for getting enough money for the gift without losing points, you can't do it without editing your save file or using the mod which gave you the money.
Like the suggestion above, just skip and do the pleasure stuff, so you are sure to see all
them hidden scenes in them actions on screen, 4 different affection points,
then when you get repeatables, you can move to the phone and do the actions
that move the story forward. You do not have ta.

Is it not the bike like the most expensive? You need it to advance character plot,
so just enjoy your home interactions and work.
nice game to start with
Fair enough, you still get great content even not moving out or shopping.

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
as of yet I have not had the chance to get the job just chores so no wheels and no progress with the story line cant get the promotion if you cant even get out of your room

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes