LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question. Just started a new game and now I'm wondering:
Wasn't there a shopping scene in 0.4, right before MC arrives at Brenda's because she told him about the missed birthday?
Was that removed or is it not accessable because I made somewhat different choices this time?
You made different choices. Be sure to ask for money from lexi and do chores for her. money should total $125 before leaving.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Kink-tastic....me like! :p If this had updated/better graphics this game could get a 5-star rating I'd wager. I wasn't expecting much with such a small download size to be honest, but I can definitely say I'm pleasantly surprised. I'll be watching this game and this dev for future games.

Reactions: LunarBit

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Walkthrough mod discontinued for now.
Do not use with 0.5

Spring City 0.4 - Walkthrough Mod

Features
Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Shows points on choices​

Download 0.4 Walkthrough Mod: WorkUpload

WT Mod Examples
View attachment 1163735 View attachment 1163737 View attachment 1163736 View attachment 1163738
Tip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the WT mod RICOH!!!(y):D

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Quick question. Just started a new game and now I'm wondering:
Wasn't there a shopping scene in 0.4, right before MC arrives at Brenda's because she told him about the missed birthday?
Was that removed or is it not accessable because I made somewhat different choices this time?

EDIT
Sorry, just had a look in the script. Question solved :D
If you used the WT mod last time it included an option to give yourself the money so that you can do the shopping trip no matter the choices you made.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man this escalated quickly.

This needs some more tags.
Virgin.
Creampie.
Harem.
Dating Sim.
Sandbox.
Exhibitionism. (Sex out in the open on the bike being caught by the mother.)

Reactions: LunarBit

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, does this update ends when you need to buy some "wheels" ? Because otherwise i'm kinda stuck ^^'

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Ok, does this update ends when you need to buy some "wheels" ? Because otherwise i'm kinda stuck ^^'
speak with brenda until you unlock the work option. You can then goto work which unlocks the shop to buy stuff.

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
speak with brenda until you unlock the work option. You can then goto work which unlocks the shop to buy stuff.
Ok so I think that my save is kinda broken, because I don't have the work option and it tell me that i reached the end of brenda story for now :/

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hmm..

Maybe I'll update it then.
Will most likely be tomorrow (Tue) evening before I start working on it though (as I have to sleep and go to work)

So it could be a day or two before I finish the mod..
Awesome

Reactions: player6969666

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
alright, i gotta be honest, this game is FIRE, the idea is so good, just progress a characters events by clicking on their faces on your phone instead of tedious sandbox nonsense, and you have to progress with some characters first before being able to meet or progress with others. Though im not seeing the point of love and lust points right now maybe theres a love and lust path or something? tbh it might as well just be just one big, long lust path with everyone. the scene with the sister who shaved her head in the kitchen was so good, got me diamonds, usually im not into rape, I thought "damn, this mc is a scumbag for that" but the payoff was so good I overlooked it. Keep going dev, but please dont add too many characters lmao, maybe like 1 - 3 more new ones, but after that no more, the characters you have now are perfect, just keep thinking up scenes and scenarios for them. gonna wait for a couple more updates and come back. I KNOW ima be BUSTIN to this for a long time

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Nice game, goes nice and fast but now has a lot of work and tasks to be able to buy the bike.

With the 0.5 version (windows) suddenly the game crashes, has already happened 3 times. If I restart the game and do the same again, I can continue but after a run it freezes again. Didn't have this problem in 0.4.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Ok so I think that my save is kinda broken, because I don't have the work option and it tell me that i reached the end of brenda story for now :/
probably means something in the new update's code conflicted with code in your save so it borks the save. Start a new game.

Reactions: bendu33

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
alright, i gotta be honest, this game is FIRE, the idea is so good, just progress a characters events by clicking on their faces on your phone instead of tedious sandbox nonsense, and you have to progress with some characters first before being able to meet or progress with others. Though im not seeing the point of love and lust points right now maybe theres a love and lust path or something? tbh it might as well just be just one big, long lust path with everyone. the scene with the sister who shaved her head in the kitchen was so good, got me diamonds, usually im not into rape, I thought "damn, this mc is a scumbag for that" but the payoff was so good I overlooked it. Keep going dev, but please dont add too many characters lmao, maybe like 1 - 3 more new ones, but after that no more, the characters you have now are perfect, just keep thinking up scenes and scenarios for them. gonna wait for a couple more updates and come back. I KNOW ima be BUSTIN to this for a long time
I wanted to find a balance between linear and sandbox. The love, lust, and sex will come into play in later updates. All the characters that are going to be in the game are now. Thank you for the compliments and feedback. There is also different dialogue and scenes hidden throughout the story. Depending on which character you talk to first. I'm trying to add a little extra here and there while trying to maintain continuity between character stories.

Reactions: franksiinatra
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes