RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
how do I meet ariel?
Through Sadie x2 (school and home) and Brenda x1 (in town) via the phone.
You can also meet her at work.

More specifically, there's a Brenda scene where she's in the kitchen talking to Bill on the phone.
After that scene you need to do as follows:

Sleep > Sadie > Alex > Sleep > Sadie > Alex > Brenda

Btw, the best order to select people on the phone is bottom to top and not top to bottom.
Sadie > Alex > Brenda (this counts for every time you use the phone)

Last edited:

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
I'm purposefully trying to hide paths. So you can't see everything in one play through. I know that maybe aggravating to some. But, I would like to think someone plays through again and says "Oh my :unsure:... I haven't seen this before. ". Either way, I hope you enjoy it so far.

Edit: Reading back over that, read a little aggressive. By all means mod and play :giggle:
One thing I like about your games is that choices matter and affect the paths. Another thing is that you seem to be hitting my particular kinks just the right way. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds.

Reactions: LunarBit

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Spring City 0.4 - Walkthrough Mod

Features
Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Shows points on choices​

Download 0.4 Walkthrough Mod: WorkUpload

WT Mod Examples
View attachment 1163735 View attachment 1163737 View attachment 1163736 View attachment 1163738
Tip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting NameError: 'workday' is not defined.

It is only after I tried to use the mod. any idea what could be happening?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I am getting NameError: 'workday' is not defined.

It is only after I tried to use the mod. any idea what could be happening?
Can you attach your error log

At this time, the only thing I can think of is that you're trying to use the 0.4 WT Mod on the 0.3 version of the game.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Would love to have an option for the street girl to move in with you when you buy a house.
(maybe you feel sorry for her and offer her a place to stay and maybe a relationship can evolve from it)
Audrey will likely be in the extras version in the end. ;) I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention her.

• Sad
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Would love to have an option for the street girl to move in with you when you buy a house.
(maybe you feel sorry for her and offer her a place to stay and maybe a relationship can evolve from it
I knew that I could not be the only one who thought of helping her as soon as we see her and as I said in my comment it would be nice to have a story about her in the game (why is she on the street or how to help her) and obviously show her love hahaha

Audrey will likely be in the extras version in the end.
So she's not going to be in the main story but rather an extra story when the game ends? Or when you say this, do you mean the extra stories or scenes within the story that are exclusive for patreons?

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
So she's not going to be in the main story but rather an extra story when the game ends? Or when you say this, do you mean the extra stories or scenes within the story that are exclusive for patreons?
I plan to have a final build version ('free') and a final with extra scenes version ($). She's not a primary character. But in the extras version. I plan on giving her a little bit of a story.

Reactions: BVonkX and Chimba

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Audrey will likely be in the extras version in the end. ;) I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention her.
But a girl like this should be one of the main characters

streetgirl02_n.jpg

She can be my bodyguard and I'll pay her with.... sex :)

Reactions: Chimba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For some reason Alex was so much hotter to me after she shaved her head, shame it grew straight back.
Yes when i saw her that way she was god dam beautifull, i got hard in a second, now with those shitty hair she looks like a plain slut next door. She looks like she put a mop on her head :(

Reactions: Demongus

Demongus

Jan 30, 2020
Yes when i saw her that way she was god dam beautifull, i got hard in a second, now with those shitty hair she looks like a plain slut next door. She looks like she put a mop on her head :(
I wouldn't go that far haha, she's still hot just something about the shaved head got me y'know?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I wouldn't go that far haha, she's still hot just something about the shaved head got me y'know?
The shaved head and the goth make up made her beauty shine, i have always had something for that kind of look. For example Valery in AOA with her half bold haircut was so beautiful.
valery.PNG

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

1620327753494.png

Spring City Update

1620327805631.png

Added images for up coming v0.5 release.

1620327894032.png

Sad day today ... the car and even that crossroad have more polish than this babe.
Bring some justice to the pretty policewoman.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes