• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes the game is complete. The "missing" versions were updates within a short time span. Rather than make people wait for such little content between versions. I wanted to compile it to where it is now at v0.8. Hope this clears things up.
Told staff that this is now completed, one of them should mark the thread as completed soon.

Reactions: LunarBit
Feb 11, 2018
Spring City Final Unofficial Android Port -
Unofficial Android Port with Walkthrough Mod by RIC0H -
W.T mod link - https://f95zone.to/threads/spring-city-final-lunarbitstudio.76660/post-5641359
(I found that RIC0H did Android Port With his W.T mod in the past, so I won't report this port as Update release Unofficial Port. If he makes android port for this update, I recommend to download from his post to honor his work. Thanks)
Discord -

1101646_SW01JV.png

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm on day 140, and no prompt for getting a job, or getting a car, or going outside the house. I've read a couple posts where I guess it comes up at random after doing chores...is something wrong with my game? Do I need to restart a new play through? Can someone tell me how to progress to the other characters in the game?

I get the prompt that work is unlocked through Brenda, any advice on how to trigger that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Argaravindra

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why will you not be the superhero you were meant to be and read this thread ?!?
Have a looksee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play the game and have fun .. no point in dilly dallying the deets.
I'm on day 140, and no prompt for getting a job, or getting a car, or going outside the house. I've read a couple posts where I guess it comes up at random after doing chores...is something wrong with my game? Do I need to restart a new play through? Can someone tell me how to progress to the other characters in the game?

I get the prompt that work is unlocked through Brenda, any advice on how to trigger that?
You want babes, you gotta call them on the phone. Go game!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Why will you not be the superhero you were meant to be and read this thread ?!?

You want babes, you gotta call them on the phone. Go game!
I did all that, the only explanation is some choice I made somewhere along the line. The mother, Aunt, and Cousin story lines are completed, all the rest say buy a car, or go to work. Which of course are impossible for some reason or another. Oh well

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
how can we find lola?
Lola appears at the very end of the game if you end with Lexi (instead of harem)
I added the scene to the replay (under Lexi) for those that just want to see it but go the harem route.

Reactions: Klause00e and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
am I doing something wrong?
Did dev changed the story?
We can't break Lexi with her husband anymore?
Now when I move to Brenda...Bill comes and tells MC that He needs to move ...but last time when I played we slept with Lexi and he caught us...so is this changed?or am I doing something wrong?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes