EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ417027_img_main.jpg

Overview:
“You are asked to infiltrate a nobleman’s mansion as his servant.”
The mission is to infiltrate the mansion as a servant and obtain hidden evidence. The owner of the mansion is Baron Orlando, who is known to be a lustful man and is the subject of endless black rumors. The heroine is quickly recruited by the maid for her skills as a butler and blends in with her, The heroine is immediately wooed by the baron and declared his “favorite” because of her beauty. The heroine is called upon by the baron night after night to help his beloved girlfriend, Azami, behind his back, While helping his beloved girlfriend Azami, who is summoned by the baron at night, he interacts with the ten different maids and other unusual visitors to find evidence. Can the hero successfully obtain the evidence of his evil deeds and return home with the heroine?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Original Title: スパイ・ミッション ~彼女は貴族(オッサン)のメイド~
Developer: The Church of NTR
Translator: Saikey Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to Neroo12 for the share!

RJ417027_img_smp1.jpg RJ417027_img_smp2.jpg RJ417027_img_smp3.jpg RJ417027_img_smp6.jpg RJ417027_img_smp9.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg

Horalover

May 7, 2017
If anyone asks, the NTR is avoidable in this game but there are no scenes (same with all of the authors games). The NTR in all of the games is usually super easy to avoid and only happens if you want it to.

Something I noticed about this author is that while dialogue states that something is anal sex, all the scenes are vaginal sex. I think it's been there for the others but never really noticed it until the uncensored CGs now

Jun 22, 2017
If anyone asks, the NTR is avoidable in this game but there are no scenes (same with all of the authors games). The NTR in all of the games is usually super easy to avoid and only happens if you want it to.
Do you mean there are no scenes outside of NTR? Just asking to clarify that for me, because I think that's what you mean but I'm not sure.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Wait so MC and his GF infiltrate a nasty noble mansion to collect evidence to kick noble butt, while GF may snusnu by noble MC interact with other maid. Is that mean MC can snusnu other maid or it exclusive scene noble snusnu? If it the later then
what a bummer

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Not a bad H game, though the H content is actually pretty spare. To be expected since this is a harem title. Each girl gets 2 HCG save for the main girl that has like 5 or something. The majority of the NTR events you find in the voyeur gameplay is recycled for the most part. Hopefully their next, next title isn't a harem and they can focus on more Netorare voyeurism instead of netorase voyeurism.

Btw, you have to first complete the side girl's route to activate the NTRists route for said side girl's activities.

Reactions: sunblade duran

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I remember playing this a while ago, I was very excited with the concept, but at the end, ther was'nt that much scenes, I rembember 5 or 6 for the main girl (some of those were variants I think), and like 2 or 3 for the other girls.
The art is amazing, but it wasn´t worth the time playing for the fap.

EDIT: But dont get me wrong, it wasn´t necessarily bad, its ok, maybe you can have fun playing this.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not a bad H game, though the H content is actually pretty spare. To be expected since this is a harem title. Each girl gets 2 HCG save for the main girl that has like 5 or something. The majority of the NTR events you find in the voyeur gameplay is recycled for the most part. Hopefully their next, next title isn't a harem and they can focus on more Netorare voyeurism instead of netorase voyeurism.

Btw, you have to first complete the side girl's route to activate the NTRists route for said side girl's activities.
Yea, just wait for the 5th game from now and they will change their formula for sure bro, its gonna happen. :WeSmart:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018

Something I noticed about this author is that while dialogue states that something is anal sex, all the scenes are vaginal sex. I think it's been there for the others but never really noticed it until the uncensored CGs now
you sure it is avoidable? i mean the main plot is about the guy girl being NTR

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes