xort

Jun 1, 2017
The translation is fine, the game has a neat puzzle and exploring mechanic. Maybe too many characters but a real lack of sex and no recollection endings(?).
The game has 1.8GB of spoken audio that could have been compressed to 1/15th of that size (by the game maker not the translator).
Play once see if you like the mechanics and game play then delete and forget.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Lol makes no since that characters like the information broke4 just instantly stops talking to the mc after her scene.

Also the head made is already conquered but needed to be conquered again, what? Lol

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
does anyone knows the password for the blue key?
you have to go out and then to the door on the left, behind trees (need some progression with a character but i don't remember who). Go in the center of the room and head toward West for some seconds.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Spy Mission ~A Noble's Maid~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 351 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
this is a weird game, they seem to put so much effort into every aspect of the game except the CG's which is????

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Wait so MC and his GF infiltrate a nasty noble mansion to collect evidence to kick noble butt, while GF may snusnu by noble MC interact with other maid. Is that mean MC can snusnu other maid or it exclusive scene noble snusnu? If it the later then
what a bummer
Been a while since I played it but, iirc the moment you try to go further than just friends with any of the other maids is the moment you trigger the NTR scenes with them. Or in other words, the moment you try to cheat on your GF lol.

you sure it is avoidable? i mean the main plot is about the guy girl being NTR
It's about getting the info from everyone that you need before your GF is NTR'd. She can only delay him so long and you yourself can try to interfere with him, like you can beat on the walls of his room when he tries. But, that also only works for so long. So it's all about not wasting time in that case. That said, it was pretty easy to avoid it.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I remember playing this a while ago, I was very excited with the concept, but at the end, ther was'nt that much scenes, I rembember 5 or 6 for the main girl (some of those were variants I think), and like 2 or 3 for the other girls.
The art is amazing, but it wasn´t worth the time playing for the fap.

EDIT: But dont get me wrong, it wasn´t necessarily bad, its ok, maybe you can have fun playing this.
I was trying to remember why I didn't like this game when I first played it. It's because of this. The concept really interested me, but the scenes were meh.
Yeah, The Church of NTR seems to be an expert at disappointment. Very interesting concepts but, really halfarsed execution with bare bones scenes. Just feels... unfinished. Like if he'd put in just a bit more polish it could have been great.

Reactions: Lady Luck and M7G

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Yea, just wait for the 5th game from now and they will change their formula for sure bro, its gonna happen. :WeSmart:
The gameplay concepts change with each title they do, the only issue is they can't seem to flesh things out properly. If it's one girl it's lacking HCG and writing, if it's a harem a similar thing happens, their artist or director seems to be unable to commit to the bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotsuyu

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
How is that good? :rolleyes:
depend how you define good.
if you are into NTR, then yes this game is for you as all scene with H are mostly NTR
if you are NOT into NTR, then to be fair just dont play this game as it has no good ED with H

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
There is only 2 endings, good and bad ? I coudn't unlock 2nd scene of the maids except Head maid I guess, but it was not unlocked either just a scene after finish affection bar and go corruption route during date.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
What a doozy of a game. Like if you're really into this, you'll end up sacking the hours just to see the bad ending - but if you're just playing this for pictures, you're in for a bad time. Thematically the game perfectly incorporates NTR and if you're into that you'll get your rocks off, but if you don't play it for that? Run while you can. The gameplay loop is seriously tedious.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea its ok, but really stretches itself thin with the number of girls. Ill never fully enjoy NTR that can have happy endings since I have to play bad to let the NTR happen. But the overall premise was solid.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes