Dimkavteste

Dec 6, 2019
I found a green key and stuck. With who i need to have good relationships to open the door behind the trees(blue key) and exit the mansion to enter the brothel location(red key)? pls help :(

SinXoyeH

Sep 12, 2020
I found a green key and stuck. With who i need to have good relationships to open the door behind the trees(blue key) and exit the mansion to enter the brothel location(red key)? pls help :(
where did you find it ? i could not find it even with that clue "Something decorated with flower

for going to brothel you need to reach second event with maron, it will unlock the door and ship to brothel.

Siegfrid24

Apr 28, 2023
where did you find it ? i could not find it even with that clue "Something decorated with flower

for going to brothel you need to reach second event with maron, it will unlock the door and ship to brothel.
you can just seach the laundry basket in big bathroom on third floor for the brothel card
then go to brothel and ask for :
cute
cheerful
slender
big chest

jarg

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone asks, the NTR is avoidable in this game but there are no scenes (same with all of the authors games). The NTR in all of the games is usually super easy to avoid and only happens if you want it to.
thank, I don't understand why they make avoidable if there no scene.

Dimkavteste

Dec 6, 2019

Green key is hidden behind the painting in the Head Maid's room on the third floor of the mansion

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
we need another tag for this type of game there mc "MC not invloved in sex scenes"
If you would like to see that, then this is probably the thread to propose it (just make sure to read the opening post and make an effort to search to confirm something similar hasn't already been proposed):
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

Also be sure to check the existing list of planned tags for the eventual tag overhaul update. A quick ctrl+f search for protagonist in there seems to indicate the opposite is planned (protagonist-centric) as a new tag. So possible that something like "protagonist-celibate" "nonsexual-protagonist" might be positively received. But I'd still check the above broader discussion forum first.
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea how.. high her acceptable Lust level should be for a good end? I took some time to get to the ending and forgot to knock on the walls for a few nights that I ended up at 60% yet failed to get the good end. Took 3 hours since I was like a headless chicken on it, lol..

Reactions: desktop-kun

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Why there is no adequate reviews for this game ? If this game deserves 2-3 stars only then 99% of the games on this site deserve 1 star or less. Its a good game to enjoy if you play it right, CGs are good, dialogue and length is normal and good, interval between CGs is short and progress goes fast so i don't see problem where you can't enjoy the game that is if you don't even play to enjoy it but criticize + with using nun to balance or focus on concrete body part which body part night it will be. There are many games where there is much less cg or dialogue without even sound effect, no voice and worse art in some games which by these 2-3 star logic deserve 1star or less.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Anyone have any idea how.. high her acceptable Lust level should be for a good end? I took some time to get to the ending and forgot to knock on the walls for a few nights that I ended up at 60% yet failed to get the good end. Took 3 hours since I was like a headless chicken on it, lol..
probably no one tested yet where is max lust level to get good end, but knowing where to find the keys and clues you can finish the game almost at very beginning.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
probably no one tested yet where is max lust level to get good end, but knowing where to find the keys and clues you can finish the game almost at very beginning.
I tried on a NG+, took almost 15 mins and three in-game days. However, I wanted to know if my old save(s) can be salvageable since I wanted to keep those Affections. There was a hint that there must be something when you cleared it with Max Affections, unless there are only two endings..

Regardless, 60% do fail the ending req.

Jul 20, 2019
Why there is no adequate reviews for this game ? If this game deserves 2-3 stars only then 99% of the games on this site deserve 1 star or less. Its a good game to enjoy if you play it right, CGs are good, dialogue and length is normal and good, interval between CGs is short and progress goes fast so i don't see problem where you can't enjoy the game that is if you don't even play to enjoy it but criticize + with using nun to balance or focus on concrete body part which body part night it will be. There are many games where there is much less cg or dialogue without even sound effect, no voice and worse art in some games which by these 2-3 star logic deserve 1star or less.
i think 2-3 stars is a reasonable rating for this game. Interesting premise, interesting gameplay loop, good CG, and a diverse cast of good looking girls, but it's lacking in a lot of areas such as CG length and variety (especially for the side girls) so it ends up being mid af

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
I considered giving it 4 stars, but the gameplay loop has done me in on that.
I really don't mind when a game explores the idea of detective work and exploration, but it virtually loops into "Start the day, speedrun a relationship after purchasing intel from Aloe on the maid you're working on, get cucked inevitably" and that honestly kind of killed my anticipation for every future maid scene moving forward.

When you know what you work towards because every maid has the same Romance scene, which is getting raped into ignoring the MC, you start to lose interest in seeing more scenes past the first two maids you maxed out. Afterwards you're just grinding to get the keys which doesn't make the gameplay loop much better.

I've given far worse ratings before, on this website I think 3 stars is a solid and fair rating for a game that has passable fetishes and art. I wouldn't give it 4 stars because the game became tedious around 50% into NG and I certainly wouldn't give it 5 stars because the only game up to this day that I in good and conscious faith have given 5 stars was Violated Heroine which is an incredible passion project across the board.

divineKeep

May 18, 2022
Such a tedious game... oh my god! Played till 2 keys and 3 maids cucked (not azami), I dunno. It's just soo tedious to be doing all the clue searching while trying to get the sex scenes when there are only 2 for each girl except Azami who's just soo boring... Either way I just said 'fuck it', shit game anyway. A pity considering the maids got charming personalities... The only good thing I leave with from this game is the hilarious reaction of the MC after the date with the loli maid :LOL: Was good laugh.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes