drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed the game. was dissapointed that mc didnt have scenes though i was excepting to be able to still his maids from under him while hes focused on trying to get the girl friend.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
enjoyed the game. was dissapointed that mc didnt have scenes though i was excepting to be able to still his maids from under him while hes focused on trying to get the girl friend.
Technically, MC has a few scenes with the main girl. But the game devs were either super lazy/lacked the funds to have unique CGs for it so they just reused old CGs with the baron and changed the dialogue. (also the scenes are only available for the bad ending)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
you have to go out and then to the door on the left, behind trees (need some progression with a character but i don't remember who). Go in the center of the room and head toward West for some seconds.
I went to the center and then west and nothing happened.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
good concept but really boring game and use so much time to clear
its has only fat guys scene not any one for mc however it a good ending
who want to use more than 5 hour to play this shit?

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

Abemu

Nov 27, 2017
The scenes with Azami are boring but I actually think the others girls few scenes are quite good. So much so I would actually ask if anyone knows of titles with girls similar to Maron, ie seemingly innocent/childish genki girl turns is trained or is already trained to be a slut by the ugly bastard.

Last edited:

TheMarvin

Aug 27, 2017
Can't seem to get Sora cg #2. Mansion is empty everytime she is with the bad guy. Anyone else having that problem?
View attachment 3365181 View attachment 3365181
Mashiro has the same issue, couldn't get her second cg. But both of them actually work when the Baron himself chooses them at the start of the day.

I think it's cause he targets Mashiro's ass and Sora's mouth in the menu, and if it targets another body part, it won't work with them.
Before they're fully corrupted, switching to Mashiro and Sora works fine, cause it sets the right body part, but once they're fully corrupted it forgets to do that, and it sets it to "pussy" like in your image.

Can't use the confessional a second time per day either, so the only solution is to just keep reloading before the start of the day until the Baron chooses those girls himself

Reactions: How Sneaky

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Full save just before Good ending, all the keys aqquired All scenes unlocked. Recollection room is underthe rightmost locker in the storage room. Talk to the nun outside in the morning to change who the baron is sleeping with/ which body part.
hey, how to go to the ending? i got your save and then do what? thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sanyori

Nov 25, 2019
i got my game crash after talk to all maid,
and got this debugg, anyone can help me? 1708349322138.png

Last edited:

RiskClauzt

Aug 11, 2017
Play it with Joiplay, god the gameplay loops is a pain and now I am stuck with the door that can't be opened, as in the door next to the soldier that wanted the girls panties

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Do you mean there are no scenes outside of NTR? Just asking to clarify that for me, because I think that's what you mean but I'm not sure.
No sex but MC can romance other maids to get NTRd harder.
So noble scumbag gets to fuck harem of maids, while MC gets to have platonic harem on top of his GF, and all get NTRd

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes