ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I tried on a NG+, took almost 15 mins and three in-game days. However, I wanted to know if my old save(s) can be salvageable since I wanted to keep those Affections. There was a hint that there must be something when you cleared it with Max Affections, unless there are only two endings..

Regardless, 60% do fail the ending req.
There should be 3 endings going by the flowchart you have in the options menu in-game:

Harem NTR End: Obtained by having all maids be NTR'd. I believe it takes total corruption, doesn't care about the shinobi or police girl, and either requires 100% total corruption on main girl or main girl corruption is irrelevant to the ending being reached and it only cares about the side maids corruption status.

Good End: Obtained by finding keys, getting documents, and leaving the mansion before reaching either of the other two ends

Bad End: Obtained by having at least 1 part reach 38% development (should be an optional scene "with" mc after one of her mouth/boobs/pussy/ass hits 38%). As for her total corruption value, it is theoretically as low as 38%. (not sure if 60% total corruption just has people reliably hitting that 38% on a given part or if there's a secondary total corruption value that triggers bad end and it's too much of a slog to test it out.) Edit: Just confirmed that then total corruption value does not impact either the good or bad end. You can get every single one of her mouth/boobs/pussy/ass development levels up to 36% and still clear with a good ending despite being way over 100% total corruption. But the moment one of those goes over 38% you're locked into a bad ending if you try and leave. (You do get slightly different scenes, well, new dialogue overtop an old CG image, depending on which one hit 38%. Not sure if multiples randomly selects or will select based on the first one to go over.)

Total corruption level is therefore either irrelevant or just something needed to hit the Harem NTR end.

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Why there is no adequate reviews for this game ? If this game deserves 2-3 stars only then 99% of the games on this site deserve 1 star or less. Its a good game to enjoy if you play it right, CGs are good, dialogue and length is normal and good, interval between CGs is short and progress goes fast so i don't see problem where you can't enjoy the game that is if you don't even play to enjoy it but criticize + with using nun to balance or focus on concrete body part which body part night it will be. There are many games where there is much less cg or dialogue without even sound effect, no voice and worse art in some games which by these 2-3 star logic deserve 1star or less.
It's being rated so low because it has a terrible gameplay loop, while the individual scenes aren't bad, it's a slog to reach them, it recycles CGs between scenes, the few scenes "with" MC are literally just reusing CGs of Azami with the Baron and changing dialogue.

If you are only playing for the good ending, I could give it 3 stars. Decent story. Maybe some decent art. You can finish it reasonably quick and stay engaged. If you are just trying to unlock sex scenes or reach one of the other endings, I would struggle to give it 3 stars because it's just repeating the same actions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and finally got 1 scene then repeat the same actions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and finally got another scene. Despite its well-polished appearances, 3 stars is definitely the absolute maximum this game deserves.

That said, this game deserving three stars and other games that are more highly rated than they should be here are not mutually exclusive things.

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Reactions: soundengineer
Jan 1, 2018
This game looked neat, and the fault is entirely mine for not reading much into it. But building up to the Ninja's scene just to get cucked kinda killed my vibe.

Rip flat kunoichi, will be missed.

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Enjoyed the game, completed it. A bit grindy but not the worst ever
Wish you had more bad ending cg's.
And for all those who complain about ntr, the makers are called church of ntr. Kind of a give away

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
the anal play is never be anal play because the author is to lazy created anal CG so he just put normal CG insertion wtf "the story good thou but the CG scene is kind lazy"

kaido009

Jul 10, 2020
There are no sex scenes between the MC and any of the female characters. The good ending does not have any sex in it
Huh? :) play male role with no seg scene and if you want see seg scene go to see your girlfriend seg with another man?
I would rather die than play this game

How Sneaky

Jan 22, 2020
Can't seem to get Sora cg #2. Mansion is empty everytime she is with the bad guy. Anyone else having that problem?
1708255931376.png 1708255931376.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There should be 3 endings going by the flowchart you have in the options menu in-game:

Harem NTR End: Obtained by having all maids be NTR'd. I believe it takes total corruption, doesn't care about the shinobi or police girl, and either requires 100% total corruption on main girl or main girl corruption is irrelevant to the ending being reached and it only cares about the side maids corruption status.

Good End: Obtained by finding keys, getting documents, and leaving the mansion before reaching either of the other two ends

Bad End: Obtained by having at least 1 part reach 38% development (should be an optional scene "with" mc after one of her mouth/boobs/pussy/ass hits 38%). As for her total corruption value, it is theoretically as low as 38%. (not sure if 60% total corruption just has people reliably hitting that 38% on a given part or if there's a secondary total corruption value that triggers bad end and it's too much of a slog to test it out.) Edit: Just confirmed that then total corruption value does not impact either the good or bad end. You can get every single one of her mouth/boobs/pussy/ass development levels up to 36% and still clear with a good ending despite being way over 100% total corruption. But the moment one of those goes over 38% you're locked into a bad ending if you try and leave. (You do get slightly different scenes, well, new dialogue overtop an old CG image, depending on which one hit 38%. Not sure if multiples randomly selects or will select based on the first one to go over.)

Total corruption level is therefore either irrelevant or just something needed to hit the Harem NTR end.
Ty for this!
If I then just choose to skip the good end this game is around 96.41% easier and nicer to play. Just talk to maids get all corruption up and voila. While second is to just skip time and done, more or less.

Reactions: anonimiyt

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How's the NTR in this game? Is it worthwhile?
Its mea. Main girl NTR is nothin since you have to let her get NTRd, and the other girls are ok, since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest issue though is its too many girls so each only gets 2 scenes. If the game had 2-3 girls instead it could have had much better NTR buildup for them.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes