Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
I need password for the big door near blue key b4 you go downstairs to get blue key
Just to make it easy for everyone:

Red Key: Get boat key (front garden, to the right) from the nightstand/mirror in the maid bedroom. Get Brothel VIP card from the basket in the 3rd floor bathroom. Then, you need to search the book in the Storage Room. You need to also have found the note in the basement and talked to Head Maid about it. You must do all these for MC to recognize Sumire - otherwise there's no event even if you say "Cute, Cheerful, Slender, Big Breasts".

Blue Key: Go outside, go the left side of the front garden (near panties soldier), then click the trees multiple times to reveal a door. To get key for door, go the right flowerbed in the front garden - you want to search the middle flowerbed. Go inside the door, and stare at W direction for 5 seconds (ignore big door, it cannot be opened).

Green Key: Go to Head Maid room, interact with portrait (doesn't consume time) to reveal key.

Alternatively: just do the side girls' affection event. All important clues are revealed there, and let's be real, we're here for the NTR anyways.

GoldSlime1

May 15, 2021
View attachment 3359606

Overview:
“You are asked to infiltrate a nobleman’s mansion as his servant.”
The mission is to infiltrate the mansion as a servant and obtain hidden evidence. The owner of the mansion is Baron Orlando, who is known to be a lustful man and is the subject of endless black rumors. The heroine is quickly recruited by the maid for her skills as a butler and blends in with her, The heroine is immediately wooed by the baron and declared his “favorite” because of her beauty. The heroine is called upon by the baron night after night to help his beloved girlfriend, Azami, behind his back, While helping his beloved girlfriend Azami, who is summoned by the baron at night, he interacts with the ten different maids and other unusual visitors to find evidence. Can the hero successfully obtain the evidence of his evil deeds and return home with the heroine?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Original Title: スパイ・ミッション ~彼女は貴族(オッサン)のメイド~
Developer: The Church of NTR
Translator: Saikey Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks to Neroo12 for the share!

View attachment 3359607 View attachment 3359608 View attachment 3359609 View attachment 3359610 View attachment 3359611 View attachment 3359612 View attachment 3359613 View attachment 3359614 View attachment 3359615
?????????

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
This dev's next game, escape room, appearently is translated (is one of the games on VIP on ryuugames). Although VNDB doesn't report that, so the translation might be poor, or wasn't advertised at all

M7G

Oct 19, 2021

Piratuu

Jun 23, 2020
considering the scores, I'm the only one who really loved the game (despite huge weaknesses). But playing this game confirmed that I love the maid/corruption combo.

Does anyone have any recomendations where the heroine is just a maid (not one job among many) with NTR/corruption elements?

yatsume11

Jan 11, 2020
Hello, how to trigger the corruption part? The girls won't talk to me anymore so idk what to do next.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
There are no sex scenes between the MC and any of the female characters. The good ending does not have any sex in it
well not worth playing if there is is no sex scene between the protagonist and the maids and ntring him

Piratuu

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, how to trigger the corruption part? The girls won't talk to me anymore so idk what to do next.
like the head maid, sometimes in the morning; the Baron will ask a maid to come up to his room in the evening (or ask the guard to send up a prisoner).
you can use the old lady in the morning to choose who sleeps in the evening but be careful! some maids bug if their last event is obtained as (you won't have the scene available on the pc)

Jul 20, 2019
just a question how is this a Harem? choosing a girl locks you out of all others...
it's technically harem in the sense that all the girls belong to the lord of the manor (or baron or whatever he was)
but yeah no i dont even think the MC sticks his cock in anyone other than his girlfriend

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
I'd honestly just call this a 1-2 star game, the devs just seem to outright refuse to actually commit to any part of the game, it's almost outright insulting how lazy they were when they made the ntr system and choices, only for them to refuse to actually have it affect any of the mc's dialogue or relationship with the girls during any of the scenes in the game (aside from possibly the blonde haired maid) (before they then practically lose all importance) and how completely trash the endings are is just a proof of that.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes