Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
i only have the possibility to go to the 3rd floor and there i cant progress
Well yeah, dang. I guess you could get stuck that way. Alright, I didn't have a save right there, but I had one that at least gets you back to the first floor. Just don't move past those two boulders before the third floor unless you can move the grey boulders, I guess.

Reactions: AidsDelivered

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Well yeah, dang. I guess you could get stuck that way. Alright, I didn't have a save right there, but I had one that at least gets you back to the first floor. Just don't move past those two boulders before the third floor unless you can move the grey boulders, I guess.
It didn't work

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
game description remind me a with squirrel and ntr, so i was really exciting to see another game with the same premise but, the game lack of.. everything? i suppose.
nice setting but u need to work on it A LOT. good luck btw.

when someone want to steal you some girl that is related with you by strong relationship (GF, crush, mother, sister, daughter, childhhod friends etcc) that's is without doubt ntr.
Im a squirrel if ya want me to be!!

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The squirrel's eyes are concerning. The black pupils look like holes making it look like the whole thing is just one big fat fursuit.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
the squirrel has a mating organ that is just unrealistic for a human to survive mating with, the girl deepthroats over 2ft of dick and becomes unconscious ?
WAT?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
DLsite.com - no squirrel NTR
DMM.com - no squirrel NTR

I'd offer my congrats to the author on managing to out-wierd the Japanese, but I'm not really sure that's someone to offer congratulations about.

Still, I like the art, even if everyone looks like they've been up for 72 hours.

Reactions: AlexnChaos
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes