RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, I did. I maintain my stance on the importance of anatomical accuracy.
I would argue that its a game, and as such it doesn't matter, but that's besides the point. I'm not too caught up on my anatomy of squirrels but I would assume the artist is going to need to some liberty with it right?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I would argue that its a game, and as such it doesn't matter, but that's besides the point. I'm not too caught up on my anatomy of squirrels but I would assume the artist is going to need to some liberty with it right?
Human or abstract, not animal.
There is a lot of stylization involved in modern anime/cartoon style art. Stewart is very much a person, if not a human person or even an especially decent person.

I am also keeping a sharp eye on the borders between monster and animal. I know if I crossed it, it would be nearly impossible to recoup my investment.

Reactions: charlez

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There is a lot of stylization involved in modern anime/cartoon style art. Stewart is very much a person, if not a human person or even an especially decent person.

I am also keeping a sharp eye on the borders between monster and animal. I know if I crossed it, it would be nearly impossible to recoup my investment.
I am totaly for "Anatomical acuracy" for the Squirels D. as long as it huge ;p
One of my favourite other creators ThunderOne - making Leaf on Fire pokemon parody, give Pokemon Dicks that are representative of their animal conterparts. He made a couple big rodents scenes allready ;] Check it out ! I'd say his Sandslash could easly be used as temporary art for your scenes ;]

I am a bit sad you dont intend to have Shota in <future> games of yours, but I am ok with it. I am glad you confirmed it on besti.
There is also option to have besti-shota - like sex with pups or small squirels ;]
The point is - since you are not using Patreon you can have standard besti with normal Dogs or Horses in your game without problems (honestly there are some games on Patreon with such besti (Clair's Quest).
Sure some people maybe like CobraPL might be put off - but others will flock to see a rare content like that.

I for one will be really gratefull for including real Besti. Or better yet game centered arround it.
And even people that dont like it will still play the game for non Besti parts.

There is also option to make slight concessions in that regard. Instead dog/wolves you can have talking Hounds - like one from Final Fantasy for an example ;]
Instead of Horses you can have telpatic Unicorns etc ;p

Monsters are fine too.
Just dont be intimidated by narrowminded people. Trust me - Bestiality tag under your games can only make it more popular.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
"Besti" I hope you don't mean bes1al1ty. In such case I am out. Shota is ofc bad too. Many JAP games are shota, you may try this.
Problem is with squirrel, it should be anthropomorphic as much as possible.
Beeing bad or good is irrelevant. I like them. You would think NTR fan would have more open mind on this topics ;-
Doesn't mean you have to like it, everyone has their preferences. For me in fantasy Besti and Shota are very fun. Shota NTR is great for an example.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
so is the ntr with the mom or love interest optional now? is it still unavoidable? are there plans to make all of them avoidable?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
so is the ntr with the mom or love interest optional now? is it still unavoidable? are there plans to make all of them avoidable?
You get to decide how you're cucked not if you're cucked.

I did have to think hard about if I should make a switch that gives you a Non NTR path. I decided against it.

It would be an incomplete game. Unless I went forward and doubled the content to attach a non-NTR game to an NTR game. What is more that non-NTR game would still hold the stygma of an NTR game. And the NTR game would be softened by that option.

It would be making two things that are each on their own fine. Then putting together into a combination that makes them both worse.

Like a Steak n' Onion on Angelfood Cake sandwich.

If you can sell me on fully optional NTR, you're welcome to give it a try. I will listen and stuff.

Reactions: Masterofpuppets

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
If I end up liking the game after a few updates I'll drop $10-$20 to the subscribestar (Or sub for 2-4 months I guess) (Avg for a decent RPG on DLSite or Fanza) so here's to hoping :) Anyone know when next update will be?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I for one will be really gratefull for including real Besti. Or better yet game centered arround it.
And even people that dont like it will still play the game for non Besti parts.
Just dont be intimidated by narrowminded people. Trust me - Bestiality tag under your games can only make it more popular.
lets be real here, bestiality is a really divisive fetish, people aren't going to play a game that's primarily beast for the non beast part. There's a reason Ark Thompson isn't more popular.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
lets be real here, bestiality is a really divisive fetish, people aren't going to play a game that's primarily beast for the non beast part. There's a reason Ark Thompson isn't more popular.
Or maybe becose he loves disgusting stuff like smearing yourself with poop and eating it with rotten flesh ?
That guy is total extremist.

On a scale of obscene from 1 to 100 he is strong 95.
Standard besti is maybe arround 80.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Or maybe becose he loves disgusting stuff like smearing yourself with poop and eating it with rotten flesh ?
That guy is total extremist.

On a scale of obscene from 1 to 100 he is strong 95.
Standard besti is maybe arround 80.
The scat stuff was a recent edition, his original game didn't have it. Before we go too far off topic, i'm sad the direction hes took recently, not a fan of it.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
When you dig deep like that you get more attention from smaller and smaller groups of people.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
When you dig deep like that you get more attention from smaller and smaller groups of people.

I saw a poll on your page. Jennifer was the crazy bossy one?

How is the update coming anyway :)?

I gotta say somehow yours is the game I am looking forward to the most at 5his point ;]
From the new games that appeared recently that is ;]
I dont even need the Art at this point :] the curiousity how you will wrap this game up is enough.

Although ofc actualy seeing the glorious Squirel D in action is very apealing as well.

I would love to hear more from you in between the updates. Not knowing the date or the hour made me anxious. And partialy spured me ti make my own game ;]

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I saw a poll on your page. Jennifer was the crazy bossy one?
Nah, Jenifer was the "..." one with the unfortunate fate.

How is the update coming anyway :)?
Good. Everything on track and in order. Sometimes everything works the way it is supposed to.

I would love to hear more from you in between the updates. Not knowing the date or the hour made me anxious. And partialy spured me ti make my own game ;]
I'm gonna wish you the best of luck. The hardest part is the cutting.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Nah, Jenifer was the "..." one with the unfortunate fate.

Good. Everything on track and in order. Sometimes everything works the way it is supposed to.

I'm gonna wish you the best of luck. The hardest part is the cutting.
You are a damned Kuudere - you know that ? ;]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes