TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else stuck in the Fire Tower, I have a door with 3 Valves and I can't get past it.

Is it possible for the Squirrel to NTR them both at the same time? How do you unlock that?
It's not three valves, it's five. You need to go back and use the two from the first puzzle as well.

Also yes. You should just need to alternate who you sleep with, so Stu can shove his squirrel dick in both mom and gf.

Dec 30, 2017
It's not three valves, it's five. You need to go back and use the two from the first puzzle as well.

Also yes. You should just need to alternate who you sleep with, so Stu can shove his squirrel dick in both mom and gf.
Oh I was about to erase that, I solved the valves by myself and the 4th tent, the squirrel picket his own tent, the GF, I had made him use the mom the other 3 times, so not sure how that will effect it. But thanks for that info.
EDIT: Actually a bigger issue now, I went on the solo quest after the 4 towers, got the the four weapons (the bow and whip are the lesser ones) and I can't cross the bridge even though the GF and Mom are done with their "Training".

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
A playable section of the sequel before the original is finished? That's... ambitious.
From what I recall original was finished a month ago just waiting on artist is delaying it since he didn't want to release it without art.

Well... I should have a playable first section of Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut done for the end of the month.

That is the news.
Considering that art will not be done this month?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I've tried the sequel and so far I've found that during slime fight it reports missing animations/Howl.png after cheating through that during the Feral people it's missing sv_actors/0031.png and 0033.png.
Couldn't find a way to go forward using noclip after rescuing Heather.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I do not know how you make your games my man, but you just make them unplayable for me. With the sequel as well I get the TypeError Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined when I start it up. I was able to get this game working by using the index.html file, but that no longer works and it doesn't work for the sequel either as I just get Failed to Load data actors json.

I've tried changing locales, unpacking it with WinRar, PeaZip, 7-Zip,...nothing works.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I've tried the sequel and so far I've found that during slime fight it reports missing animations/Howl.png after cheating through that during the Feral people it's missing sv_actors/0031.png and 0033.png.
Couldn't find a way to go forward using noclip after rescuing Heather.
Oh, those assets are just used by scripts so when I let RPGmaker sift out unused assets it sifts them out. Now I have to upload a super fat version. Bleh.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Are there any NTR scenes in the Sequel yet ?

I played a bit (untill slime fight) and I have to say - if you thought settings of 1st game was weird, it is still nothing compared to part 2;]

Weird British national rasism, sheeple, and god knows what more. And Irish potato jokes ;]
I dont mind rasist jokes - but furry - I detest ;]

So far only companions I saw was Irish assasin girl and Sheep Furry Girl (bleah). Unless more intreresting girls join later - it is not a strong party.

Blonde gullible princes and MC's Mother from 1st game was much better cast.

Add some family members - like little sister + a sweet childhood friend heroine - and it will be much better.

I only was able to play untill the Slime fight - so I dont know what more is there to see. And the part I saw so far is not enought to give any score to this.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Are there any NTR scenes in the Sequel yet ?

I played a bit (untill slime fight) and I have to say - if you thought settings of 1st game was weird, it is still nothing compared to part 2;]

Weird British national rasism, sheeple, and god knows what more. And Irish potato jokes ;]
I dont mind rasist jokes - but furry - I detest ;]

So far only companions I saw was Irish assasin girl and Sheep Furry Girl (bleah). Unless more intreresting girls join later - it is not a strong party.

Blonde gullible princes and MC's Mother from 1st game was much better cast.

Add some family members - like little sister + a sweet childhood friend heroine - and it will be much better.

I only was able to play untill the Slime fight - so I dont know what more is there to see. And the part I saw so far is not enought to give any score to this.
I played it until the end of the current version. As far as I could tell, there's no scenes yet, not even text.

I agree that the sheep people were odd. I couldn't even tell it was a sheep from the image tbh.

It definitely has potential, just like this game. There's some fun humor in it. Looking forward to seeing how the new game plays out and how this one ends. Given the name, I'm guessing the squirrel is going to come back...

There is one possible thing that I might have missed (or just not implemented yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angmir

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I played it until the end of the current version. As far as I could tell, there's no scenes yet, not even text.

I agree that the sheep people were odd. I couldn't even tell it was a sheep from the image tbh.

It definitely has potential, just like this game. There's some fun humor in it. Looking forward to seeing how the new game plays out and how this one ends. Given the name, I'm guessing the squirrel is going to come back...

There is one possible thing that I might have missed (or just not implemented yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't even see any cave thought that it was supposed to go that your way gets blocked just before the exit room of castle then you go on roof and fight boss removed the mobs completely from file however nothing happened after defeating boss while losing just gives an error :D

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I didn't even see any cave thought that it was supposed to go that your way gets blocked just before the exit room of castle then you go on roof and fight boss removed the mobs completely from file however nothing happened after defeating boss while losing just gives an error :D
Okay, I guess the jump off point isn't as clear as it could be.

Just jump off the roof to escape and finish up the thing.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Okay, I guess the jump off point isn't as clear as it could be.

Just jump off the roof to escape and finish up the thing.
Ok not sure how I missed that one ^^
After returning the girls is there anything left to do or is that it for the current version talked to all NPCs and couldn't find anything else at least.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Ok not sure how I missed that one ^^
After returning the girls is there anything left to do or is that it for the current version talked to all NPCs and couldn't find anything else at least.
You go to Evergreens secret base. What you've been trying to do all day.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes