Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Maybe just me, but i don't mind the final version of this game being released without art. I've played it this far without it, cause i really enjoy the mom NTR stuff. Hopefully it get's released soon, btw the sequel game you made. Will it have MC's mom NTR as well or no?

Jun 6, 2017
Nah not just you... Spiral Legends NTR scenes doesn´t have CGs at all and they are still great, especially if you play through the game completely and bond with the characters lol.
I also don't care about CGs and I usually get much more out of games that put an emphasis on imagination anyway, but I can understand Obscures wish to have one clean final release.

Had never heard of Spiral Legend btw. Is there a translated release or did you play in japanese? (Or with some translation program)

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Had never heard of Spiral Legend btw. Is there a translated release or did you play in japanese? (Or with some translation program)
I'm pretty sure the Spiral Legend games were never translated so you would want a translator and a text hooker (or just a translator that features a text hooker) or you could try the auto-translator tool.

I'm still using an old agth and atlas setup so I'll instead direct you to a couple of translation help threads:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-auto-translator.1531/
https://f95zone.to/threads/text-hooking-rpgmaker-games.4525/

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Mom NTR with a squirell? Count me in.
The tent scene was hot, though it would be nice to have some pictures ( did the artist finish those pictures? )

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What is status of SA? Is game considered as finale except improved art? You started second one, so no development for first one ?
I think he says on his subscribestar page that the game was finished. He’s waiting on the art before he fully released the game so that’s why he began development on Squirrel Legacy 2.

Jun 6, 2017
From Subscribestar:

Okay... So despite saying that Squirrel Legacy I was done and all, I'm going to go back and spend a couple days doing some polish on it.

Just so it can be it's best.
Popped in to check for any updates. I'm genuinely looking forward to the final release. I'll try to be patient :D

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Obscure That is great info ! SL1 needed some extra polish and attention.
I'll shift some of my pledges on crowdfunding sites on the end of the month. I'll support OP for sure.

Reactions: Gunzology
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes