Cull

Feb 2, 2018
ObscureProductions
22 Sep 12:09

So... Miniwa wants to take some time to fix up some of his earlier pictures.

This is a fair suggestion. A more finished and refined product is better.

There may be a brief further delay. But it should be worthwhile.

So we'll switch that update from 28th to SoonTM. It'll work out.
Pushed back for art again.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Were does it say that?
I would assume it was on subscribestar.
The maybe a bit lame part on that website is that if a news it put out for subscribers it will only show for them to everyone else it would look like it's not sure if just call it dead ^^

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Woo, Name changed to Squirrel Legacy for googling reasons.

Throw this patreon into the pile of links. It's only under review because it is new. Not for any of the fun reasons.

Now to go do paperwork.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Huh. Did a quick replay with the new version through the mother and harem routes, then loaded up an old save to see the ending of the Tiffany route. I'll make another post later with more detailed thoughts, but I was kinda disappointed on the whole. Very little actually happens in the ending; I think putting all of the CG's into the old scene and having no CG's, sprite scenes, or even just black descriptive scenes post-relics was a mistake. We don't really learn anything and the ending is so anti-climactic that even the characters comment on it. I get that you wanted to move onto the next project, but you let this one fizzle pretty hard. Lack of a gallery is a pretty big bummer, given how short the scenes with CG's actually are and the text-box obscuring a big chunk of the screen.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I think the addition of the art was great and this game was a pretty good foundation for the next game. I hope to see what you've learned in SL:2!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Obscure

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, this game could have been better. More polished. I decrypted art (did not bother to replay again) and nothing special. TBH there could be just more events, more text, more impregnation (I mean, it could be done longer).

Anyway, it is very decent 1st game. Good NTR. I decided to pledge whooping 1$/mo as godd start.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So there are CGs now ? Was waiting for it that's nice (y)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well CGs were ... disapointing ... not really talking about the art - but they could have been more imaginative, not just most plain BJ and sex scenes possible.
Ah well I guess that's ok for a first part of the game...

Obscure - I hope the 2nd game's main thame is still going to be NTR ?

In next scenes artwork - please make the scenes a bit more varied rather than default BJ/sex.

Like actualy having CGs where people are having sex sneaking behind MC's back etc.

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I remember to play this game just for the mystery ntr part, does this update have it? or is just a scene or 2?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes