Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
A little strange that of all popular furry hentai options (Horse,Dog/Wolf,Dragon) you picked squirrel. While i would have preferred a wolf/dog because i think it would have been fun to watch the girls learn to "take the knot" and i think it would have made more sense because dogs/wolves are predators who have a hierarchy (Alpha who gets to breed all the females and the betas who dont) But hey your game, your rules.

I LOVE THE CONCEPT! AND I LOVE ALL THE LITTLE SCENES THAT HAPPEN IN THE BACKGROUND PURE GENUS! I love the part while the MC was looking for books while the MC mom was worshiping squirrel dick! More of that please!

The dungeons are not bad with decent puzzles that are not too annoying (except for the 5 pipes in one room one because i like playing games muted) but encounter rate is to high, a fight was breaking out every 7 paces.

The writing has me confused. Is this what the full game will be like or is there a lot of place holders? In the meantime, i like how you handled the protagonist, Like he's supposed to be special, but he's not. As a matter a fact, it seems like a running gag that he could quite easily be replaced, just like his predecessors. This melds nicely with the NTR.

One day, when this game is completed, remember to do 2 things. 1)-Gallery mode. so we can always enjoy the hentai without having to play the game again. 2)-Something to make the second playthrough easier. like for example allowing us to keep our levels and equipment. or a cheat menu ETC.

Remember, its better to have a 5 hour long game that's super fun, then have a 20 hour long game that gets super boring.

I think the dev is doing a good job. I like where this is going and i cant wait to see the artwork when it gets implemented.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How do you access the library in the Earth Tower? I'd play with it myself but the encounter rate is annoying.

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out myself after all.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
One of the better NTR games on this site. Story is good, writing is good and could be expanded upon!

I'm excited to see where this goes. c:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
NTR harem route is pretty good, although it works kinda weird writing-wise. I went back home and read the books...is there something else I'm supposed to be doing? I think one of the books basically mentioned the crystals, but I really don't want to run through the endless random encounters in the dungeon for no reason again, especially when I don't have return.

Also, I've been playing this game via the index.html file, which allows me to play the game in my browser, but I can't access my saves this way. So once the next update comes out, I'm screwed. Does anyone have any idea why I can't open the game the normal way or where I could find my saves from the browser?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
NTR harem route is pretty good, although it works kinda weird writing-wise. I went back home and read the books...is there something else I'm supposed to be doing? I think one of the books basically mentioned the crystals, but I really don't want to run through the endless random encounters in the dungeon for no reason again, especially when I don't have return.

Also, I've been playing this game via the index.html file, which allows me to play the game in my browser, but I can't access my saves this way. So once the next update comes out, I'm screwed. Does anyone have any idea why I can't open the game the normal way or where I could find my saves from the browser?
You can go relic hunting. It doesn't involve any fighting. So long as you stay on the road at least.
But once you get the relics you are done.

Any idea when the commisioned ary could be ready ?
After much waiting, I am at the top of my artists que. So I should have something for next time.

Reactions: BigBabs69

trappy_CT

Dec 5, 2017
Two questions:

1) Can you add a gallery to replay scenes once CGs are implemented?

2) Will all routes lead to both girls being stolen by the squirrel?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, Obscure , this game is good NTR example. Despite lack of CG (yet), ntr elements are quite thoughtful. Dialogues are natural. Code is working. There is everything ok with the story (which is not common). There are two problems:
- minor one - too many fights (I had to escape everytime)
- big one - no concept for gameplay. I struggle with making my own game, still wonder how to make gameplay joyful. Not boring anyway, And I know for sure that two things are bad: REN'PY - x number of locations, mass clicking on them wanting to see event, wandering from 1 location to another wia hitspots. RPGM: fights, dungeons, big maps. I mean, it is boring, I played it >30 times. You story is sth new, rest of the game, because of engine, IS THE SAME.

So, I would cut the shit and leave best content (until finding proper gamplay). I mean, SKIP (as option?) towers, except libraries, and condense world map.

In otrher words, I am curious of other routes, wanna check them, but I don't want to play RPGM elements again. Too much loss of time. And I really appreciate you actually did some work for simple riddles etc. It is far above average lazy devs.

I advertised you on 2 forum threads and 3 NTR Discords.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well, Obscure , this game is good NTR example. Despite lack of CG (yet), ntr elements are quite thoughtful. Dialogues are natural. Code is working. There is everything ok with the story (which is not common). There are two problems:
- minor one - too many fights (I had to escape everytime)
- big one - no concept for gameplay. I struggle with making my own game, still wonder how to make gameplay joyful. Not boring anyway, And I know for sure that two things are bad: REN'PY - x number of locations, mass clicking on them wanting to see event, wandering from 1 location to another wia hitspots. RPGM: fights, dungeons, big maps. I mean, it is boring, I played it >30 times. You story is sth new, rest of the game, because of engine, IS THE SAME.

So, I would cut the shit and leave best content (until finding proper gamplay). I mean, SKIP (as option?) towers, except libraries, and condense world map.

In otrher words, I am curious of other routes, wanna check them, but I don't want to play RPGM elements again. Too much loss of time. And I really appreciate you actually did some work for simple riddles etc. It is far above average lazy devs.

I advertised you on 2 forum threads and 3 NTR Discords.
I agree
Its not that the combat in this game is done bad - it is nicely ballanced I believe, but ultimately there is nothing special about it and its very borring on replaying.
Thats why - something like story mode - that removes the existance of smaller mobs, and makes bosses beatable on level 1 would be nice.

And like you said - the biggest value this game has its it NTR - which is the best type of NTR possible.

- Girls are reluctant but end up loving it
- MC is clueless doesnt know about it untill the end
- MC isn't willing cuckold
- Vilain is stealthly fucking girls behind MC back
- Using his apearence as a shield from the possible blame - (there is no way this beauties are fooling arround with a Squirel !)

There are a couple western NTR games, but few get what is truely great about it as you do ! Respect.

I only wished the sneaky fucking behind the back reluctant girls part of the story was longer - this is the hottest part - but maybe next game you can do that ?

CobraPL 3 NTR disc chanels ? Wow. NTR Paladin - lol. That is some title ;]
Maybe you could help me and point me to somewhere where there is a list of NTR stories/novels to read ?
I am a small time writer myself I am writing a little bit on CHYOA, but there isnt much NTR there so far, and any type of inspiration is welcome ;]

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind the battle system as much, I think the game just suffers from too many random encounters and not really a way to make things go by fast. Like, most of the enemies die in a couple of hits, but there's very few moves that do AoE damage. There's very few ways to play around with things. I moved mom to the back of the formation because she's made out of wet tissue paper but she still got hit often. It might be nice if party members had more clear roles to make fights feel more unique. All the bosses I fought eventually went silent as well, as in a couple of turns in they just stopped attacking altogether and I just had to hammer them down.

Another option might be to create puzzle rooms but not allow random encounters in those puzzle rooms. That way, people can focus on the puzzles (which could be engaging) without getting frustrated because they get put in combat every few steps.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The high encounter rate is trully annoying indeed. My suggestion would be making the enemies visible on map, so that if people wanna grind, they just do that. But i have my doubts if even this would be an ideal solution, since grinding is already a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.
I almost dropped the game after seeing the price for the high end equipment, there's no way in hell i'll waste more of my time at the combat just for that, it's slow and isn't fun. This type of game design drive me away from h-games, even if i enjoy the sexual content in them.
However, i must say it's interesting how they gain new moves after the tent scenes, but still, the moves aren't meaninful from a hentai perspective. Bigger things can be on the small details, if you know what i mean. Like why people love games with sex stats, titles that bear deeds and small dialogue differences indicating corruption.

About the h-scenes.
A personal peeve. I just played letting the squirrel having his way with the mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the library scenes really need text, maybe even including some change of perspective.
The lack of artwork is a bummer for me, i won't deny that. But there's also a lack of more text scenes, they are few and spread between long dreadful jrpg gameplay portions.
And just personal question. What if someone chooses to intercalate the tent choices? like one day sleep with mom, other day with the gf, etc. Is there any noticeable difference or long term outcome over choosing to focus only on one choice. I dunno, but from what i saw, everything just plays the same way without logical progression. For example, even if the squirrel didn't get any of the previous tent scenes with tiffany, he will still the third scene as if played out correctly, that's disappointing if, like me, you expect some correct progression and build up.

Overall, the game is still rough. Doubt i will come back to it, unless there's a major overhaul of the gameplay. But there's some potential there, i will keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I did the swap thing. I had him sleep with mom the first time, and this resulted in mom dancing for him in the inn. Then I had him sleep with Tiffany, who quickly gave him a BJ. In the Earth Library, Stu and mom flirted? at the table. Then, in the fire library, Tiff went to blow Stu while mom was blushing. Tent after that I had him sleep with Tiff again and more BJ occurred iirc. In the water library, Tiff blowed him while mom came over to look, blushing. After that I had him impregnate mom. This resulted in the final inn scene where Tiff blew him, then woke mom up to swap positions.

Progression-wise, it isn't ideal, but I also think there's too few spots to really give each of them a Lvl 1, so to speak. It might be nice to add two caves in the passageway where you and Tiffany hide out for a moment. Then, when you go through it again with your full party, you might need rest and then you take one of the caves and Stu takes the other. It'd add another option for scenes.

Reactions: mesoru

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The high encounter rate is trully annoying indeed. My suggestion would be making the enemies visible on map, so that if people wanna grind, they just do that. But i have my doubts if even this would be an ideal solution, since grinding is already a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.
I almost dropped the game after seeing the price for the high end equipment, there's no way in hell i'll waste more of my time at the combat just for that, it's slow and isn't fun. This type of game design drive me away from h-games, even if i enjoy the sexual content in them.
However, i must say it's interesting how they gain new moves after the tent scenes, but still, the moves aren't meaninful from a hentai perspective. Bigger things can be on the small details, if you know what i mean. Like why people love games with sex stats, titles that bear deeds and small dialogue differences indicating corruption.

About the h-scenes.
A personal peeve. I just played letting the squirrel having his way with the mom.
Also, the library scenes really need text, maybe even including some change of perspective.
The lack of artwork is a bummer for me, i won't deny that. But there's also a lack of more text scenes, they are few and spread between long dreadful jrpg gameplay portions.
And just personal question. What if someone chooses to intercalate the tent choices? like one day sleep with mom, other day with the gf, etc. Is there any noticeable difference or long term outcome over choosing to focus only on one choice. I dunno, but from what i saw, everything just plays the same way without logical progression. For example, even if the squirrel didn't get any of the previous tent scenes with tiffany, he will still the third scene as if played out correctly, that's disappointing if, like me, you expect some correct progression and build up. If i might give a suggestion for this "problem", i see potential for the squirrel snatching away both of them, if the MC can't decide which one he wants, but i dunno how you'd do that outcome and keep proper build up, i think that'd be difficult.

Overall, the game is still rough. Doubt i will come back to it, unless there's a major overhaul of the gameplay. But there's some potential there, i will keep an eye on it at least.
Tent scenes change dialogs depending what scenes you have seen previously. Character will comment on things like seeing him getting blowjob from another, or asking if he fucked the other one allready.

But that just text flavour. Ony real diffrence comes from what girls were actualy fucked by Stuart. Only Mom, Only Tiffany or Both.

This 3 have split into 3 diffrent routes.

If you want to know.

All 3 routes are not compleate yet.

Reactions: mesoru

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
When I see this all I can think of is a off shoot of teenage mutant ninja turtles. Then the cartoon song played in my head. Modified for this.

Teenage mutant furry squirrel. Teenage mutant furry squirrel. Squirrel with these NUTS squirrel power.

I could go on but you get the point.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
All 3 routes are not compleate yet.
I see, progression still looks weird, but it's interesting to know about the endings. Btw, where does the game ends exactly? cause i seem to be unable to return to the town (got sword and axe relics, and two minor relics).

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes