Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So my "wishlist" sugestions.
~snip~
Go use the embers of ages past to relight hope once more.

The last parts of the consequences series of cut scenes will play. You're in Tiffany's Destiny as I recall.

Both I the Author and Stewart the NTR Antagonist was very surprised at just how fast and how far that one went.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Go use the embers of ages past to relight hope once more.

The last parts of the consequences series of cut scenes will play. You're in Tiffany's Destiny as I recall.

Both I the Author and Stewart the NTR Antagonist was very surprised at just how fast and how far that one went.
I have no Idea what you just wrote here ;p. I guess it is a roundabout way to say "screw you' ;]

I hear that you want to make this game into a quick one. As long as your future games have a lot of bestiality, stealth sex, and ntr - I will be looking forward to see what you plan to do later. Maybe a bit of shotacon too ? ;]

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
Ok after i played all(?) 3 routes i found this bugs:
1.In Tifanny route it bugs out when you go to first tomb
2.In mother route it bugs in birth scene cause it has the text and spites(if this is what it called) from harem route but Tifanny is missing
3.Harem route works fine but there is no warning that it ended(if there you should be) and i was playing for 30+ min trying to find what i should do next
Squirrel Routes btw

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok after i played all(?) 3 routes i found this bugs:
1.In Tifanny route it bugs out when you go to first tomb
2.In mother route it bugs in birth scene cause it has the text and spites(if this is what it called) from harem route but Tifanny is missing
3.Mother route works fine but there is no warning that it ended(if there you should be) and i was playing for 30+ min trying to find what i should do next
Squirrel Routes btw
WHAT ? BIRTH scene ?

The game doesnt end after you leave mother Tiffany and Stuart in the Northern City, and you alone go back to your home ?
After reading all bookcases in library at home - there is still more to do ??

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
WHAT ? BIRTH scene ?

The game doesnt end after you leave mother Tiffany and Stuart in the Northern City, and you alone go back to your home ?
After reading all bookcases in library at home - there is still more to do ??
Yes there is but if you choose Tiffany as last 2 tent option it bugs out

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
After that go to each city's king and then to the place they sent you
After you are done return to first city and trade the orbs for weapons (here i believe it ends)
Works only if you chose the girls alternative and last 2 tent scenes (harem route)(others 2 routes have bugs)

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

0.8b fix
-Unstuck Valve
-Woken Teachers
-Oiled Tent
-Prepped for Arson

So I think the Mom and Tiffany Routes should work in full now.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
With the switches everything that shouldn't be there should be shut off. Except for "Darlings" I apparently erased a comma and not the S.

FearInCube

May 19, 2017

0.8b fix
-Unstuck Valve
-Woken Teachers
-Oiled Tent
-Prepped for Arson

So I think the Mom and Tiffany Routes should work in full now.
I think the link is still 0.8a
Edit: Thanks for quick fix

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Okay, I have been up to long and am making stupid mistakes.

But that one is fixed.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
After that go to each city's king and then to the place they sent you
After you are done return to first city and trade the orbs for weapons (here i believe it ends)
Works only if you chose the girls alternative and last 2 tent scenes (harem route)(others 2 routes have bugs)
Only relic I ever get is the one I get from Stuart for allowing him to fuck mom (basicaly - chosing the tent he wants to go into).

Other "kings" dont ever give me anything.

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
Only relic I ever get is the one I get from Stuart for allowing him to fuck mom (basicaly - chosing the tent he wants to go into).

Other "kings" dont ever give me anything.
They give you info and reveal a new place next to towns
Exp. If you go out of first city after talking to to ruler there will be a place you can press z/enter next to first transion mountains (like a small white house in the map)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angmir

FearInCube

May 19, 2017

But that one is fixed.
The bug in Tifanny is fixed but now both mother and Tifanny route are stuck in birth scene while grandma is behind them (with the pissed icon above them)

Angmir

May 29, 2017

But that one is fixed.
I have a quection about 4th encampment scene.

Stuart always choses Mom. Should he not try to make a harem instead ? It ok if he chooses Mom if he been sleeping with Tifany. But if he was sleeping wiht Mom before he should choose Tifany when he gets to choose himself IMHO.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes