Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok now it is riddiculous. I finished the Fire tower, but I cant go back. The doors on the 2nd floor are locked (under the room with 5 valves)

And the valve next to the doors there cant be clicked ...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
hmm... You are right. Those two switches only work the first time you click them, there is an error in the reset thing.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Had to use cheat engine to give Mana back to Tiffany and use Return skill she learned at first Library to escape ...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am playing throguh the game always choosing mothers tents to see Tiffany NTR scenes. So in Library and in the Pub Squirel dude fools arround with Tiffany too.

Do library scenes and Pub scenes change to mother if you do the oposite ?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
0.8a Fixes:
-Unstuck Valve
-Woke Teachers

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok I gotten to the end of Tiffany path. In the last encampment game freezez if you allow Stuard to choose the tent (after he fucks your mom)

And it also freezes if you dont allow him to choose and go with mom yourself. Then if freezes when you reach your home town again and the scenes with Tifany at university should play.

But I guess that is just how roughtly this update ended.

I really liked the NTR part of the game, its pretty fun overall. Just would have preffered to actualy have this scenes in the pub and library play out rather than be jsut quick sprites.

Also the later scenes are very short - a bit more writing would be cool.

Too bad that the 3rd encampment scene with Tiffany isnt a rape scene when she becomes obidient afterwards. Overall it is too quick.

And then its too bad the 4th library scene isnt fucking. 3rd one was BJ so 4th could be fucking.

Overall good job cant wait to see it polished when the Artwork arives.

Reactions: Parthornax

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Ok I gotten to the end of Tiffany path. In the last encampment game freezez if you allow Stuard to choose the tent (after he fucks your mom)
The school scene is fixed up in the new build. I want to wait for a second bug before I upload a thing with a fixed tent.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The school scene is fixed up in the new build. I want to wait for a second bug before I upload a thing with a fixed tent.
Actualy that bug fix fixed the tent scene for me as well.

For now the game for me seems to end when Hero returns to his home and reads 2 stories of preiovous heros.

There is nothing I seem to be able to do from there.

Ashen_One2018

Aug 30, 2018
I'm having some trouble with the puzzle in the fire tower, I tried different combinations based off of the chairs in the room but it hasn't opened.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I'm having some trouble with the puzzle in the fire tower, I tried different combinations based off of the chairs in the room but it hasn't opened.
There are no combination all 5 need to be opened - just make sure all 5 make the same sound when you press them, if it didnt work press all 5 again when they make another sound.

Ashen_One2018

Aug 30, 2018
There are no combination all 5 need to be opened - just make sure all 5 make the same sound when you press them, if it didnt work press all 5 again when they make another sound.
Oh, thanks, I thought the chairs in the corner had something to do with which order to use the valves.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
You get one girl squirrel pregnant and the next night you get the other girl squirrel pregnant.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So my "wishlist" sugestions.

1. Make library, inn and pub into full scenes with text and dialogs between Stuart and the girls. It would be very hot to read reactions of mother seening Tifany blowing Stuart in front of her etc.

2.Besides it would be nice to see a scene at the Inn change with how far Stuart has gone with a girl. Its just massage of Tiffany right now, but maybe it could go bolder and bolder. With MC listening to them through closed doors pretending to do massage but eventualy fucking. Also if Stuart managed to get frisky with both girls, you could get a scene where other girl sneaks out fo your room to join them as well.

3. Make a 4th library scene a fucking scene. Since they had sex in the encampment before it is only natural.

4. I would love to see more resistance from girls initialy.

5. Add a scene when durring the 4th encampment Stuart first fuck the girl in his tent, but then sneaks into your tent anyway and fucks a girl next to you.

6. If you follow a pure path - always sleeping with 1 of the girls, make a scene towards the end where the corrupted girl help Stuart fuck the other girl you have been protecting ;]
Like corrupted Tiffany helping restrain Mother to allow Stuart to fuck her. Or other way arround Corrupted Mother gagging Tiffany to silence her screaming when Stuart rapes her (and makes her submit).

Obscure Let me know what do you think about these.

I know creators usualy dont like to use someone elses ideas, but maybe you actualy planned to do something like that anyway.

Regardless I think it would make the game far better if you fleshed out those mini-events at library at inn and at pub.

PS.
I am really looking forward to the pregnancy and what comes after it.
Since he is a rodent - I imagine pregnancy would be very short.

8. So maybe there is hope for that little squirels gangbang scnes when the kinds are born ;]
I imagine little roddents will want to fuck their mummies almost imedietly ;]

Reactions: greenp and CobraPL
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes