Angmir

May 29, 2017
I visited 3 tombs - is that all ?

You cant return to the girls in the North East town this version yet ?

Also I got Axe Relic - what is that for ?

PS.
Axe Relic turned out to be a Flail ... that means I wasted minor relic for a flail ... great...

Last edited:

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
I visited 3 tombs - is that all ?

You cant return to the girls in the North East town this version yet ?

Also I got Axe Relic - what is that for ?

PS.
Axe Relic turned out to be a Flail ... that means I wasted minor relic for a flail ... great...
I believe this is it and i got a save where i did not waste a relic(do not know if i am allowed to upload it)

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I believe this is it and i got a save where i did not waste a relic(do not know if i am allowed to upload it)
Thanks for all the help. But no need to upload a save. Just advise is enough.

Last edited:

Dougwariner

May 5, 2018
Cannot get past the steam switches in the 3rd tower. Have downloaded latest 8a but its still not working. Any suggestions?

snajones

Jan 1, 2018
So I went in the Earth Tower, up the first stair case, and now I am perma-stuck because I can't go forward - and when I go back down the stairs, the immovable boulder next to the movable boulder are placed in such a way that I can't get back either..... not fun.

And could there be a TAD less combat? Every 5-10 paces I get attacked, the game feels like a grind-fest of senseless combat.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So I went in the Earth Tower, up the first stair case, and now I am perma-stuck because I can't go forward - and when I go back down the stairs, the immovable boulder next to the movable boulder are placed in such a way that I can't get back either..... not fun.

And could there be a TAD less combat? Every 5-10 paces I get attacked, the game feels like a grind-fest of senseless combat.
Are you playing a 0.5 build? I thought I got all the rocks working both ways.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Here use this:
It's a 0.8c build. It should have everything. But not Sandwich crafting.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
ive passed the 3rd ttower and i have beat the dragon i watched the hero comming scene and now i dont know where to go, noone progresses my story

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes