RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone have a full save or something? I don't have time to grind or play this lol I just want to see the sex and all that.

Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
The save files are from the 1st game with the protag's mother and lover. This is the 2nd game

Freetip

Dec 2, 2017
Where do you go during the time mechanic when your character suggests something bad is going to happen if you don't stop it soon. I picked the sheep girl for the job, if that matters.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I can get my saves up later tonight if anyone wants them. I have sheep on time and late and irish on time and late so far as letting Stewart talk to them goes.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have a full save or something? I don't have time to grind or play this lol I just want to see the sex and all that.
There's not much sexual content yet. At least while reaching at the end of this release.

Where do you go during the time mechanic when your character suggests something bad is going to happen if you don't stop it soon. I picked the sheep girl for the job, if that matters.
Go to a store on the first map, where Bob's house is.

Last edited:

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Okay so these probably aren't useful until the .33 version but I've got saves for the end of .22

1 and 2 are for the sheep but I can't recall which is after she met Stewart and 19 is catching the Irish girl before she meets Stewart and 20 is after she meets Stewart. That said the spicy stuff is likely happening in .33 anyway because all you've missed out on so far is pixel art blowjobs for the sheepmom and the irishmom.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How often do you think you'll update? This one came a month after the previous release, but I assume a lot of the writing had already been done, because some parts of the story are the same as the OG release.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i came in because of the thumbnail making me think this was a attack on titan parody but i stayed because of the Squirrel nutting on the girl's back of the first game's screenshots

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was coming to ask how long SL1 took to be complete. But I'm seeing early February posts for SL2, so I guess we can't expect it done this year.

That said the spicy stuff is likely happening in .33 anyway because all you've missed out on so far is pixel art blowjobs for the sheepmom and the irishmom.
There's the 'shearing' scene (some people find hair shaving hot), and the blowjob scene that Nicole (the Irish girl) remembers about her mother. Both of which are actual images, and not pixel.

I do hope there are more sex scenes in this second game than there were in the first.
I especially want a few 'blowjob under the desk' type scenes where the girl is giving head with the mc in the room. It's my favorite fetish, but so rarely used. under a counter, a desk, a table, or a blanket are all fine as long as we can see the oral in the scene.

Last edited:

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I was coming to ask how long SL1 took to be complete. But I'm seeing early February posts for SL2, so I guess we can't expect it done this year.

There's the 'shearing' scene (some people find hair shaving hot), and the blowjob scene that Nicole (the Irish girl) remembers about her mother. Both of which are actual images, and not pixel.

I do hope there are more sex scenes in this second game than there were in the first.
I especially want a few 'blowjob under the desk' type scenes where the girl is giving head with the mc in the room. It's my favorite fetish, but so rarely used. under a counter, a desk, a table, or a blanket are all fine as long as we can see the oral in the scene.
Son of a bitch how did I miss those scenes? Were they added later to an earlier part in the game in a later build? I've been loading up all my old saves

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Son of a bitch how did I miss those scenes? Were they added later to an earlier part in the game in a later build? I've been loading up all my old saves
Neither scene can be missed.
The shearing scene is just before she puts on what looks to be a school uniform and gets called a whore by the older female sheep (who ironically is the one who gives the squirrel a blowjob seconds after meeting). You can see one of the two images from the scene in the preview pics.
Nicole remembering her mother's blowjob is a memory you see when you jump over the fence in the Irish area and travel through the underground with both Nicole and Heather. It isn't a nice scene, and it's why Nicole never returns the mc's interest.

Since this is the first release on this site according to the changelog, this is the only version I know. Which is 0.22.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Obscure
Any chance you could make 'special moves' a bit more obvious? The jar that only moves after you set free the tentacle creature, and the specific spot of fence you need to jump over to reach the Irishman's yard are both spots that gave me some hassle to find. I only found that the pot moved by complete accident because I got annoyed and started to click everything.

Edit: One thing I forgot to ask the forum. I didn't play through the first game. Does Stewart have some kind of pheromone control over the girls, or something? Because after watching the scenes and how fast he moves, it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
Seriously. Both blowjob scenes from the first game (second camp scene) go from 'no way' to 'slurp' in literal seconds.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes