RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Damn my patreon exclusive early builds! This is the fifth build of the game I've played. Thanks for filling me in though!

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Obscure
Any chance you could make 'special moves' a bit more obvious? The jar that only moves after you set free the tentacle creature, and the specific spot of fence you need to jump over to reach the Irishman's yard are both spots that gave me some hassle to find. I only found that the pot moved by complete accident because I got annoyed and started to click everything.

Edit: One thing I forgot to ask the forum. I didn't play through the first game. Does Stewart have some kind of pheromone control over the girls, or something? Because after watching the scenes and how fast he moves, it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
Seriously. Both blowjob scenes from the first game (second camp scene) go from 'no way' to 'slurp' in literal seconds.
He's just got big dick energy and a near rapeish persistence

Reactions: Blastrager49

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He's just got big dick energy and a near rapeish persistence
That doesn't really explain the girls just instantly following his orders. "Get on your knees" Thump. "Suck" "Well there's no point in arguing, so I'll show him my persistence" slurp.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
That doesn't really explain the girls just instantly following his orders. "Get on your knees" Thump. "Suck" "Well there's no point in arguing, so I'll show him my persistence" slurp.
Tiffany doesn't stop Stewart from shoving his dick into her mouth because she thinks it is utterly impossible for such an act (or any act of free will) to occur in the static and rigid structure of predestiny in which the Legendary Hero and his Companions presides.
Mom just hasn't sucked a dick since Dad died and was just happy that to be getting some attention.

Tiffany was kind of insane from the start.
Mom was kind of a slut from the start.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tiffany was kind of insane from the start.
Mom was kind of a slut from the start.
So Heather is desperate to be noticed and loved, and Nicole wants someone who will never see her as 'just another Irish'? That's what I get from the current story so far. Have to say that I laughed at just how goofily straight the racial sterotypes are in the game. Especially the Welsh.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there much content atm?
Nope. One blowjob image (very short), one 'shearing' image (technically two, but one scene) you can see in the preview pics, and two pixel blowjobs without scenes.
It only takes around 20 minutes to complete if you don't get sidetracked. Though the only sidetrack right now I can think of is the letter chain that serves no real purpose.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Gunblazer42

Jan 30, 2019
So Heather is desperate to be noticed and loved, and Nicole wants someone who will never see her as 'just another Irish'? That's what I get from the current story so far. Have to say that I laughed at just how goofily straight the racial sterotypes are in the game. Especially the Welsh.
It's neat, and honestly kind of valid excuses as for why they'll eventually go for it. I don't mind the typical "blackmailed/forced into sex" kind of NTR, but there's a lot to be said about someone actually seducing the girl away from the MC, be it because they're just better or if the MC just doesn't get the message because he's dense. It helps a lot that both games are comedic in nature, too.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Nope. One blowjob image (very short), one 'shearing' image (technically two, but one scene) you can see in the preview pics, and two pixel blowjobs without scenes.
It only takes around 20 minutes to complete if you don't get sidetracked. Though the only sidetrack right now I can think of is the letter chain that serves no real purpose.
Thanks. I'll check back in a month or so.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Obscure! Loved the game, very immersive world and I enjoy the off beat Euro humor. Looking forward to more. Minor complaint would be that there were too frequent encounters, but honestly I found the combat enjoyable enough that I didn't mind (also the gold loss is acceptable if you really can't stomach another fight).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Obscure! Loved the game, very immersive world and I enjoy the off beat Euro humor. Looking forward to more. Minor complaint would be that there were too frequent encounters, but honestly I found the combat enjoyable enough that I didn't mind (also the gold loss is acceptable if you really can't stomach another fight).
You could always use a save editor and give them a bonus to attack, to make the fights quick. I did that on the second playthrough, when I chose the opposite girl for the 'church duties'.

ryuudragonn

Sep 23, 2020
I need help!!
I started playing this game now but I can't get out of the village, after delivering all the letters and fetching a recipe for the soup (and being rejected) after that I go to an Irish village but it gets stuck inside it with the two girls the redhead and the sheep, can someone tell me how to get out of the village and how to get out of the english village too please.
sorry for the bad english was translated with google translator

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I need help!!
I started playing this game now but I can't get out of the village, after delivering all the letters and fetching a recipe for the soup (and being rejected) after that I go to an Irish village but it gets stuck inside it with the two girls the redhead and the sheep, can someone tell me how to get out of the village and how to get out of the english village too please.
sorry for the bad english was translated with google translator
There's a red head guy that won't let you pass, saying that you'd steal water from his well or something. What you have to do is go around his fence and try interacting with it. Somewhere there you'll be able to jump over. After that go inside his room and down the stairs, where you'll find an entire network connecting the Irish village with different locations.

ryuudragonn

Sep 23, 2020
There's a red head guy that won't let you pass, saying that you'd steal water from his well or something. What you have to do is go around his fence and try interacting with it. Somewhere there you'll be able to jump over. After that go inside his room and down the stairs, where you'll find an entire network connecting the Irish village with different locations.
thanks i was stuck a pity i could only find 3 scenes:
that of the mother of the red-haired girl giving a blowjob to the English guy, that of the sheep girl giving a blowjob to the squirrel (not the protagonist's assistant, but the other who is close to the bridge), the scene of the mother of the red-haired girl giving blowjob to the squirrel, at who spoke on the forum were 4 scenes so I missed one

1603826768331.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
thanks i was stuck a pity i could only find 3 scenes:
that of the mother of the red-haired girl giving a blowjob to the English guy, that of the sheep girl giving a blowjob to the squirrel (not the protagonist's assistant, but the other who is close to the bridge), the scene of the mother of the red-haired girl giving blowjob to the squirrel, at who spoke on the forum were 4 scenes so I missed one

View attachment 876392
The only other scene isn't actually a 'sex' scene. And it can't be missed. It's the shearing scene where she cuts her wool off in front of the mirror.
Sexual. But not sex.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes