RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
hum text based game or there are sex scenes ?
As of now, there is just two sprite scenes afaik. A sprite BJ scene. There was a small sprite tentacle scene a while back which idk if it's still in post-rework.

If this goes the way of the previous game, then you can probably expect CG sex scenes in the future. Probably won't be animated; just a CG scene with 2-3 variations (foreplay, sex, climax).

It's a pretty hilarious game imo and does well with the humor but I can't recommend it for the actual sex.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As of now, there is just two sprite scenes afaik. A sprite BJ scene. There was a small sprite tentacle scene a while back which idk if it's still in post-rework.

If this goes the way of the previous game, then you can probably expect CG sex scenes in the future. Probably won't be animated; just a CG scene with 2-3 variations (foreplay, sex, climax).

It's a pretty hilarious game imo and does well with the humor but I can't recommend it for the actual sex.
There's a blowjob cg scene (very short) with the redhead companion's mother. You see it right after jumping over the fence area and heading down the well, I believe.
It's actually one of her main reasons for not being interested in the mc.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017

Public post
5th of the Month Update!
So! I had a stumble with Lindsay and her motivation but I think I am over it now. Dungeons are ready, romantic settings are established.
Just gotta get ready for the first in depth look into the Flower Child, set up a boss fight and do some shake down runs.

So I'm guessing that means no update this month.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well damn. I thought 'update on the 5th' meant an actual game update.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I was wrong.
You know where I said I had a problem with Lindsay and I was over it? Apparently not.
And looking back on it, this is the spot where I stopped and remade the whole game to try and build the momentum to get over this spot.
Apparently this is a thing that I cannot do.
But hey, you guys give me money exactly so I can solve these kinds of problems.
I am currently employing a batch of writers to engage in a bloody death match to see who gets to be the one who writes the Lindsay dates.
I will have to wait until the blood is finished spilling, fountain pens slip from lifeless finger and the champion strides forth.
Not right away, but soon.

I'm guessing more delay?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes