• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Daramir

Aug 21, 2020
Sooo...the squirrel fucks both childhood friends?
god damnit, I was looking forward to some wholesome human male on female anthro considering the cute goat in the screenshots.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Sooo...the squirrel fucks both childhood friends?
god damnit, I was looking forward to some wholesome human male on female anthro considering the cute goat in the screenshots.
Not necessarily, I think. The one you keep at the church is fucked either way, I think. But the other companion can probably be kept away from Stu to some degree. In the first game you could keep either the mom or the love interest from Stu for the whole game (until the epilogue). There's even more characters now, so I would imagine it's still possible (until maybe the ending).

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
The way how the church is using hypnotism on the companion, I think she'll either end up as an crazy cultist, a sleeper agent or a dumb bimbo by the time the MC sees her again, but seeing how this game is making use of timers, maybe there will be some speedrun events to prevent that from happening to her similar to how MC prevented Stu in the demo.

Guess, we'll find out when the next update does come around.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The way how the church is using hypnotism on the companion, I think she'll either end up as an crazy cultist, a sleeper agent or a dumb bimbo by the time the MC sees her again, but seeing how this game is making use of timers, maybe there will be some speedrun events to prevent that from happening to her similar to how MC prevented Stu in the demo.

Guess, we'll find out when the next update does come around.
If it stays the same as the version that was already released there will be a tentacle blowjob while blinded or something like that. Either way they appear to be some weird tentacle worshiping racist cultists. Or maybe just about everyone in this one is somewhat racist.

Judging by the preview picture it will probably remain and from what I recall MC is away from town at that time so no way of preventing it however maybe at some point later.

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
If it stays the same as the version that was already released there will be a tentacle blowjob while blinded or something like that. Either way they appear to be some weird tentacle worshiping racist cultists. Or maybe just about everyone in this one is somewhat racist.

Judging by the preview picture it will probably remain and from what I recall MC is away from town at that time so no way of preventing it however maybe at some point later.
The version I played was version 0.22, the current version, which didn't have any tentacle scenes.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO... after i met heather for the first time i have just been wandering aimlessly with no way forward arrrgh

''edit'' Nevermind found the road to the irish, though tough to find

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
question: if you avoid running out of the time when it shows up, would it avoid NTR with the girl there, or not? because if you show up before the time ends, you don't get the message that Steward and her got more friendly

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
question: if you avoid running out of the time when it shows up, would it avoid NTR with the girl there, or not? because if you show up before the time ends, you don't get the message that Steward and her got more friendly
When I initially asked the Dev about that in thread of first game he mentioned that NTR is still unavoidable will just be lighter or something like that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quote from dev:
Checking in
I've mostly been mulling over what I have to do for the next update.
It's a dungeon with steam puzzles. Designed to sell you on how awesome Lindsay is.
And you know my track record with the steam puzzles...
Once it is done we can finally move on to the fabled *next bit*
This lack of progress is starting to wear on me as I grow impatient for the next project... So expect something on January 5th.

So another month, unfortunately. And from the sound of it it's just going to be a dungeon and no new scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The best scenes in the previous game were the library scenes, which took place in a dungeon. Why would you think there would be no new scenes?
Do you mean the wordless heart+pixel blowjobs?
Because those were a little farther into the game than 10 minutes, werent they?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ikr? It's a damn shame there were only two of these.
I would honestly like a bit more corruption. It went from zero to sex very quickly in the first game. And while I don't mind an early start like that, the actual number of scenes in the first game were pretty miniscule.
Here's hoping we get a gallery (hate keeping track of a dozen or more saves) and lots of scenes of corruption and debauchery.

Reactions: Fillestein

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The_Coomer

You might be able to get to the one friend before the timer runs out but the squirrel still invites them along either way so it can still happen just like it did in the other one and what about your other friend that you were forced to make work at the MC's place of business? They will most likely get brain washed/mind controlled and then raped and whatever else by that stool pusher.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes