RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Newest version is 0.32. Compared to other developers, there's not much content for the time it took but I had fun playing it.

In terms of new sex scenes, there was only one new one and it's ported from his previous game. It's the tentacle scene with the girl you left behind but now it has CG, so that's pretty cool.

The structure of the game is kinda interesting, with the whole class and potion mechanic. In terms of the relationship levels, it seems like the game is going to follow a similar mechanic with Squirrel Legacy 1. Really hope there's a route where the MC is able to end up with one of the girls but I'm not holding my breath for that.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe the next update will be bigger. He did get held up for a long trying to figure out what he would do for that third girl.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Do your worst Obscure I won't let my heart be hopelessly broken like in the first game where even if you did everything right you get cucked

Reactions: Cleaner20

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So a scene that was removed was returned, and an incredibly short dungeon?
Anything I may have missed? Because that was a pretty small update.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Children of the Nut
is the funniest shit I have ever read! Also what's up with the dude on the cover? He looks like someone just got him out of a washing machine

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Wallobi
Obscure
Well, i've tested your SL2 and its a nice setting so far.
Has this RPG-Engine an autosave option you could build in? If you lose a fight you often have to repeat some annoying things. The random fight encounters are nice and necessary for leveling ok. But they are annoying because of hard randomization especially at the start in the welsh castle. Groups of 4 enemies are hard enough but sometimes there are 5 spawns and this is to much for the starting 2 guys rescue team. This makes the game pogress over time unhandy and not everybody plays your game for his love for grinding EXP. In part 1 there was the ability to retreat from the fights if necessary why is this not available anymore? This would make the flow easier and fights lesser annoying.
Autosaves - There is a plug in for that I could use. I'll have to consider that.
Retreat - You can still retreat, it has a small monetary loss. RPGmaker has a mechanic where it doesn't reroll the number of steps between combat if you run away instead of winning. The cost mechanism is a psychological trick to stop players from ruining their own experience. Some of the battles are just a bit much so do keep retreat in mind.

Reactions: Wallobi

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Obscure
Thanks for the reply and yes indeed retreat is available. Sorry for my misleading. The fee for running away is ok and a nice mechanic imho.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How many games have a magic human sized tree rat effortlessly fuck everything woman he encounters?

Just don't put yourself in the MC's shoes and its a decent corruption story. Or pretend your a squirrel i guess whatever floats your boat
I think I'll pass.

In any case, thanks to Dev for the game.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes