RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
would rather get Nicole become english whore than end up with squirrel
or at least that bald dude

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Dang. So this game might be On Hold/Abandoned. Darn shame.

Concept art looks nice but more like a regular fantasy game rather than this funny hentai game.

• Sad
Reactions: Sycophantam

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Hold on to your hats, today he just put out a patreon update about a new idea he had. Pretty vague but it's something that he seems to be excited over.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hold on to your hats, today he just put out a patreon update about a new idea he had. Pretty vague but it's something that he seems to be excited over.
I think they mean more than it's bad news in the sense that there was 0 news about SQ II while I'd expect that he will not abandon it, it can still seem worrying to people when one talk about another project when already the current one is slow,far from completion or just unknown, etc.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
For those who are wondering and haven't seen yet, it appears that SQII has changed status to On-Hold so I'd guess someone with permission might need to change the status of this.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
While it's cool that there are more frequent updates, wasn't his Patreon initially nuked because of the whole Squirrel content?
If he's making a new game, is it gonna be a regular human NTR game or will it even have sexual content?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
While it's cool that there are more frequent updates, wasn't his Patreon initially nuked because of the whole Squirrel content?
If he's making a new game, is it gonna be a regular human NTR game or will it even have sexual content?
"Here he will make a new 'friend.' Who will surely be very helpful as he travels the world solving crimes and saving towns.

Wait... Why is this new friend so interested in his love life? Why is his love life advancing so quickly?

Wait...

What happened here last night? Who did this and why?"

Judging by that it will probably be like SQ I and those tend scenes, however pretty unclear whatever the "friend" is human or not, however since it's a dungeon "filled with monstrous bunnies" I'd guess it would be that one and not a human villager based on past game at least. However that might end up being the same problem as before that got him in trouble with Patreon.
However if he avoids using it being an animal in the game it's possible that Patreon would flag it as a monster there by not banning it as before.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
please help i dont know if it the end of the game or it is a bug but im stuck in the part of the first encounter with stewart when the tentacles monster appear and we have to escape but there is no exit what im doing wrong?

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
It seems he's working on a new game wih a rabbit monster guy.
It's a dungeon full of rabbits. It looks like the new companion might be a fish-man.

I gotta say, I would've figured he'd be more careful about how animalistic he makes the antagonist after his previous game got cancelled for beastiality. Once the Eye of Sauron is upon you, it's too late to be playing games with where the dividing line between furry and beast is actually drawn.

fishdicks.png

please help i dont know if it the end of the game or it is a bug but im stuck in the part of the first encounter with stewart when the tentacles monster appear and we have to escape but there is no exit what im doing wrong?
It's been a long while since I played it, but my recollection is that the tentacle monster is pretty much the last thing to happen before you hit the overly ambitious hub-spot that stalled out the project.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes