RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I tried the stuff that was posted on the patreon.... It's basically nothing frankly.
Was the game still structured as a beastiality type game? With those sketches, it felt like it, which I don't think Patreon would like.

Also, does anyone have the info on the Subscribestar scene?

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Was the game still structured as a beastiality type game? With those sketches, it felt like it, which I don't think Patreon would like.

It was completely without art and aside fighting the bunnies, and accepting a request from a character. there's nothing in those 5 min of content. Though the bunny girl is supposedly bunny like but her character model isn't made.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
It was completely without art and aside fighting the bunnies, and accepting a request from a character. there's nothing in those 5 min of content. Though the bunny girl is supposedly bunny like but her character model isn't made.
Are you the fishman? Or is he an NPC?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The PC is a human and the fishman isn't in the game.
Are the bunny girls more human/furry looking or like actual bunnies I'm assuming at least not like actual bunnies so Patreon can't scream bestiality or at least assuming it won't given how many furry games are on it

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Are the bunny girls more human/furry looking or like actual bunnies I'm assuming at least not like actual bunnies so Patreon can't scream bestiality or at least assuming it won't given how many furry games are on it
Again no art aside from a face pic for the bunny girl. Though according to the game, she's flat as a board.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I'm surprised he has had problems since last time a checked there is plenty of furry on patreon. Squirrel walked on two legs and spoke english. Although I never really understood why furry is considered fine.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm surprised he has had problems since last time a checked there is plenty of furry on patreon. Squirrel walked on two legs and spoke english. Although I never really understood why furry is considered fine.
It just looked like a giant squirrel rather then a furry thus the reason. For them to consider it a furry it has to have a human looking body with well whatever the rest sort of like e. g. beastars and Zootopia. Only one they probably considered a furry was the sheep from 2nd game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

patreon will bend the rules if the game is making insane money like wild life, where some characters look like wolves and goats lol right down the shape of the penis

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Oh I guess I never showed this to you guys.

1633657663745.png
1633657693539.png
1633657714084.png

Out of respect for Patreon, just gonna not work on Squirrel Legacy 2 while I am using their service.

I'll take the money long enough to make Beatrix. I think I am going to drop them afterwards.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes