RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
What do I have to do after the burned town mission? When you go to church, I got stuck in a scene with a horse.
It's been a while since I've played again, I don't remember well, but I think that's all my dude...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
What do I have to do after the burned town mission? When you go to church, I got stuck in a scene with a horse.
That is the waiting room. It is where you wait at the end of content that has been made for more content to be made.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
True enough. Gotta resist the hype. This stuff is a marathon after all.
Just wondering did you post anything public after March 08th? Since due to some stupid changes (pesonal opinion) to SubscribeStar one can't see any new posts after start of April unless if they're subscribed either for money or free if that's an opion on the profile. Unsure if that affects public posts however haven't seen any on other creators either.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Just wondering did you post anything public after March 08th? Since due to some stupid changes (pesonal opinion) to SubscribeStar one can't see any new posts after start of April unless if they're subscribed either for money or free if that's an opion on the profile. Unsure if that affects public posts however haven't seen any on other creators either.
huh.

I didn't notice that.

Here you go. You can read how I was gnawing ineffectively on the gears of the date engine... and

On the upside the deally is done and works. Initial impressions have been positive. The rest of the update is pretty simple so it should really all be downhill from here.

Reactions: TheMagister

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
huh.

I didn't notice that.

Here you go. You can read how I was gnawing ineffectively on the gears of the date engine... and

On the upside the deally is done and works. Initial impressions have been positive. The rest of the update is pretty simple so it should really all be downhill from here.
Ya I'm not sure if it's just certain region or whatever I couldn't see the posts you linked under recent posts at all. Using the links you gave I was able to see the text and comments. I have no idea what is up with SubscribeStar kind of thinking of writing to them about it however from what I heard they tend not to respond at all.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Ya I'm not sure if it's just certain region or whatever I couldn't see the posts you linked under recent posts at all. Using the links you gave I was able to see the text and comments. I have no idea what is up with SubscribeStar kind of thinking of writing to them about it however from what I heard they tend not to respond at all.
If I log out I can't read them either.

Reactions: Trashling

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I thought the game was abandoned, as I hadn't seen it for so long, randomly checked on it and I'm happy to see that it's still alive!
I don't like ntr at all, but this game is so goofy and comedic, that I just think of the squirrel as the true MC and then play it out like that.
And again, the humor in the game is great, I hope to see some more of the game in the future, as it is definitely one of the more entertaining games on this site!

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I can't see the update posts that you make on subscribestar, unless you share them here it seems?
The one you posted was in may, but have you made more progress posts?
If it is not a hazzle, would you post them on here, when you make such posts?
Then it is easier to see that you are working on the game ^^

And hopefully the moderator puts the project back to "on hold", instead of abandoned lol.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The author, may I ask?
What inspires you to create games where an animal ntr's ?
If i remember correctly it was inspired by "Crystal Story" wich had a squirrel like character and NTR content but not that much with said character so he wanted to make his own game.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes