RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Did the squirrel in Crystal Story have a scene? Also while a bit interesting at first glance, I found that game to be a bit lackluster and low on good content

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
a bit confused, one year without an actual content update is supposed to be seen as abandoned that I get... But doesn't stating that's it's on hold for the moment stop that from happening.
Perhaps the Mod thought otherwise.

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
Can you open a Patreon? For some reason I have never been able to subscribe on subscribestar.adult, that site never accepts my card.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Can you open a Patreon? For some reason I have never been able to subscribe on subscribestar.adult, that site never accepts my card.
He did have Patreon however they cancelled him appears giant animal like creatures are still considered besteality despite more questionable stuff going on through that website.

No. Patreon doesn't support innocent woodland animals and their home wrecking. Bunch of weirdos.
Appears SubscribeStar finally shows updates now even if not subscribed. I'm just wondering how long till any of the new releases become publicly available?
Topic will probably also need updating since Abandoned status despite knowledge it was on hold lol

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
He did have Patreon however they cancelled him appears giant animal like creatures are still considered besteality despite more questionable stuff going on through that website.

Appears SubscribeStar finally shows updates now even if not subscribed. I'm just wondering how long till any of the new releases become publicly available?
Topic will probably also need updating since Abandoned status despite knowledge it was on hold lol
Monday I think.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It's really not a big deal.
Just gives the wrong impression though it’s true that it has been a long time since last update

From what I quickly played it seems that the squirrel can finally have some kinky times though from what I saw not with both the main girls?
Or is it later possible to switch which one travels with MC?

Maybe a little shame about no CG but a lot quicker to add also I guess.

Just wondering are you switching to pixel art scenes or just keeping most of them this way and adding CG for some later or just specific ones?

Update looks good though from what I quickly played.

One thing that is maybe a bit of a shame is the fact that MC doesn’t have any kinky time even if continuing spending time with the same char or just not added?

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Just gives the wrong impression though it’s true that it has been a long time since last update

From what I quickly played it seems that the squirrel can finally have some kinky times though from what I saw not with both the main girls?

Just wondering are you switching to pixel art scenes or just keeping most of them this way and adding CG for some later or just specific ones?

One thing that is maybe a bit of a shame is the fact that MC doesn’t have any kinky time even if continuing spending time with the same char or just not added?
for this types of games this pixel art with good dialogues works great

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

Nah, you made a choice. It matters.

Also cheaper. But yes, I am planning for more art. Important arts.

You need 10 points with a girl. You should have time to get to a Bob Sex scene even if you wiffed the question.

• Love
Reactions: potspipe
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes