RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Obscure
The story of part 2 is it related to part 1? Stewart and Tiffany seems didn't know each other.
And is this time possible to ntr the squirrel maybe secret ending :)?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Obscure
The story of part 2 is it related to part 1? Stewart and Tiffany seems didn't know each other.
And is this time possible to ntr the squirrel maybe secret ending :)?
The only relation so far is that Stewart says he was going out for smokes when he gets teleported to this world. Which means that's the 'true' ending of the first game, I guess. The one where the mc's mother says he went out for smokes and never came back.
So it's a brave, new world for Stewart to overrun with mutant squirrel rapists.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
I wanted to ask, I know it's still super early, but I presume you have thought about what you'll want to do after this. Will you be continuing with SL3 or branch into new non-squirrel-based pastures?
Anyway, sad about your patreon, I'll move to your other one this month though. Keep up great work.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I wanted to ask, I know it's still super early, but I presume you have thought about what you'll want to do after this. Will you be continuing with SL3 or branch into new non-squirrel-based pastures?
Anyway, sad about your patreon, I'll move to your other one this month though. Keep up great work.
Thinking about a change.
I might retire.
I might do either UltraGal or Project: Murder Rat. Those are interesting enough ideas.

Ninjaflex32

Dec 5, 2018
I just played both games today. I finished SL 1 and SL 2 current version. Im hooked with the game. When will be the next update? Do you update monthly?

Reactions: Casi31

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I just played both games today. I finished SL 1 and SL 2 current version. Im hooked with the game. When will be the next update? Do you update monthly?
Generally no. We usually see a post once a month but the updates are usually spread apart, anywhere from 2 months+.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Most likely a "Where I'm at" post but also very curious what the post mentioned. Can anyone share?
Too bad about Patreon getting banned.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes